2

I sat on the table and waited for my best friend to arrive. It was lunch time and almost end of school, which I was thankful for.

"Hey Y/N/N." She said as she sat down next to me with her bag of food.

"Oh my god Riley! My math teacher is so fucking hot I can't." I said banging on the table.

"What?! No way? I wanna see!" She said opening her mouth. I looked around the cafeteria and didn't find him around, so I decided to take her to the teachers lounge. I sneaked around it to see the huge window that would make you able to see them. I looked around and finally noticed him standing near the counter, pouring himself a cup of coffee and giving us his back.

"That's him!" I whispered pointing.

"Oh my god, no way!" She said opening her mouth as he turned around. "He's so HOT!" She said almost yelling. I slapped her arm since they would be able to see us. "OW!" She yelled while standing up. I bit my lip since they probably saw all that.

"RILEY!" I yelled at her. I looked at the window and saw him looking at me whiling smirking, crossing his arms and having his back leaned against the coffee counter. I sighed then ran out the area before we got in trouble. Riley was such an idiot, that's the last time I'll be taking her there.

As we left the area it was time for the fourth period to start. I got my books and saw my schedule, and it said Math. I couldn't believe myself but, I was excited for double math. I got my books and got myself to the class to find myself the first one to be there, which was never.

"Welcome to class." Mr Holland said as he finished writing on the white board.

"Thanks." I said taking a seat right at the front.

"Y/N right?" He said smiling while having his hands in his pockets, leaned against his desk. "Yeah." I said feeling my cheeks burn. I looked at my book and tried to avoid eye contact with him. I had a feeling he noticed, but maybe I was just thinking too much.

"So how old are you?" He said tapping his fingers on the desk, "18." I said looking up at him. I had to cross my legs from all the bad thoughts of him. I needed to relax, since he probably is way too old for me. He smirked and looked at my legs, probably understanding and laughing inside of how stupid this student is.

"I'm 22." He said smiling.

"Uh, why are you telling me this?"

"Well I thought you needed to know that's all." He said smiling. As time went more students came and sooner the class started. I wanted to concentrate on the lesson, but I kept thinking of why he was telling me his age and asking for mine. Usually teachers don't tell their students their age, and Mr Holland was way too young to be a teacher. It confused me.

"Y/N!" He said almost yelling. I jumped from the sudden voice and looked at him.

"What!?" I said annoyed from his attitude. "Detention, after school." He said pissing me off.

"Detention?! For what? I haven't done anything wrong?"

"I don't want to hear anything," he said taking out the slip and placing it on my desk.

"Dick." I said under my breath.

"Excuse me?" He said turning around while looking at me. He then placed his hands on my desk and pushed his face towards mine, and got too close. "I don't want to have any attitude or sassiness in my class. Do you hear me Ms Y/S/N?"

"I hear you, Mr Holland." I said raising my eyebrows, sarcastically smiling. He then looked at my lips then back to my eyes. He lifted himself off my desk and went back to teaching.

"Can you answer this question for me Y/N?" He said smirking like a devil at me while showing me the shit he wrote on the board. The whole class was silent, since I didn't know how to answer the question. He was such an asshole for doing this, literally embarrass me in front of everyone. It wasn't fair.

"This is why you have detention." He said nodding his head while raising his eyebrows. "Oh so you give detention to people who don't focus in class?"

"Yes Y/N, that's exactly what I do, so next time, focus." I rolled my eyes then decided to focus on the lesson before this dumbass doesn't get any more hormonal.

He was hot but so unpredictable.