Chapter 19

Michael's POV

I don't understand why (Y/n) would want to go see Dr. Loomis. He only wanted to see her for his own benefit. He is going to write another book with the knowledge he gets from her. I look at her as she was taking a shower. Looking at her made me feel... different. I have seen plenty of naked people but she was something else. She didn't seem to be bothered when I watched her which made me wonder if she was comfortable with me.

She gets out of the shower and wraps her towel around her body. She looks at me while she does that which makes me open the door and walk to her. She started to brush her hair as I stop right behind her. She was looking at me through the mirror as I put my hands on her shoulders. She stops brushing her hair as I start to move my hands over to her neck. It was delicate and to think that I could break it just like that.

"What are you doing?" She asks from me but I don't do anything to answer her. I move my hands lower to her chest which causes her to press herself against me. I cup both of her breast in my hands which makes her moan. Why was she so sensitive? I feel her nipples against my hand. "S-stop that..." I hear her moan but her body seems to enjoy it. She lifts her hand on my mask hair and takes a grip of it.

She moans quietly again and I feel that burning feeling in my lower stomach. I didn't understand what it was but it wasn't painful or annoying so I didn't hate it. "Michael..." I hear her say which sends a hot feeling straight to my crotch. What was she doing to me? I look at her as her face was red and her lips were slightly apart. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to touch her more. It was like a drug that made my head spin. The voices were screaming in my head to take her.

"Michael stop." She says to me which makes me to press my face against her neck. "Wait." She says as she wraps her hands around my wrists and tries to take them off but I only keep them there. She tries to get away which makes her press against me harder than before. I feel her brush her body against my crotch which sends a hot feeling through my whole body. It feels good. I press her closer to me. What was happening? I have had this feeling before but it wasn't as strong as with her.

"Michael!" I look up to the mirror to see that her whole face was hot read and her eyes were wide. I feel a smile make its way on my lips. Thankfully I had the mask that kept it secret from her. "Michael. We have to talk about something." She suddenly says which makes me curious. I wanted to know what she was talking about but I wanted to know how much pleasure she can bring me. I let go of her and she hides her body under her towel. I don't know why I was annoyed. She was mine and I should be allowed to look everything that was mine.

"Just... follow me." She says and walks away from me. I don't like how she was bossing me around but I was going to listen just this time. I follow her to the bedroom where she points at the bed. I decide to stand there. I wasn't going to listen her at this one. She takes a deep breath in and turns to her wardrobe. She takes some underwear and puts them on. I look at her while she does that. I wanted to touch her more.

"Listen. If you want to... you know... have sex we need to be careful." Sex? That's something that Judith did with her boyfriend. Was that something I wanted to do with her. And why was she so embarrassed about that? That's just something that everyone does, right? "I don't think that the world is ready for another Myers..." She suddenly says quietly and I tilt my head. Another Myers? She puts on some t-shirt and shorts. I just look at her as she sits down on the bed and looks at me for a while. I tilt my head in curiosity. I was used to stare at other people but getting the same treatment was different. Other patients didn't dare to do that to me.

She shakes her head and lets her hands slide across her face. "What are we going to do?" She suddenly whispers but I was confused. What did she mean? I walk over to her and sit next to her. Her closeness was making me feel better. The voices were still screaming at me to take her but I tried to push them away. I didn't want to scare her like that yet. Maybe later was a different thing. "I was thinking something." I turn my head to look at her.