Chapter 5

Michael's POV

I got up from the cold ground after falling from the balcony. Dr. Loomis shot me and made me fall. There was burning pain on my chest and stomach area from my injuries and my left eye was stinging after my sister poked me in the eye with a hanger. I didn't think about them because I knew that they wouldn't kill me. After killing my sister's friends I finally got a chance to kill my sister but I was interrupted by that man who thought he could help me or keep me locked up forever. I wasn't going to let that happen when the voices wanted me to do things differently.

I made my way to the town where people were walking all around the town but then I head over to the Memorial Hospital after overhearing that my sister was sent there after my attack. That is a perfect place to kill her. I'm sure there isn't too much people because of the holiday. After I kill my sister, I have to go and save (Y/n) from that snake she calls her brother. I just hope that nothing happens to her while I'm gone.

After getting inside the hospital because of that lazy guard, I make my way over to my sister's room. I had to kill a couple of people to get to her but I didn't feel remorse from their death. I finally find my sister again, who was cornered in one the rooms inside the hospital. She was pleading me to stop with tears in her eyes, like she didn't sense who I was. Or didn't remember me. The voices were screaming at me, telling me to kill her and I wasn't going to let her get away this time. I was going to make them silent again, at least for a while.

"W-why are you doing this?!" My sister screams at me as I start to approach her with the knife lifted up, ready to strike, to make the final blow that would end her life. Her tears streamed down her face as she attempts to get away from me, only to meet the cold wall behind her. I took the final few steps forward, making her cry even louder. I felt my heart beat faster and blood flow through my veins. I bring the knife down, making it slice through her flesh. The blood-curling scream filled the room, making the voices in my head go silent.

I pull the knife out of her cold corpse, tilting my head to look at her one last time. I was going to remember this moment for ever. I felt instantly better and the voices were silent once more, leaving me be in silence. I calm my breath and turn away to leave. It was time for me to go back to (Y/n). I put the bloody knife in my pocket and make my way out of the hospital as easily as I got there. There were police cars everywhere, looking for me and I had to walk through the woods and avoid the roads.

I walk back over to my house, only to see that there were a huge crowd yelling in front of my house. They were breaking the windows of the house, which made my blood boil in anger. Why would they want to destroy my home? The voices started to whisper again in my head, making me frustrated. I need to go back to (Y/n) to silence them again. I look over to (Y/n)'s house at the end of the street.

(Y/n)'s POV

Mark and I were enjoying the movie only to hear police sirens and yelling outside. I turn to look at the window confused but Mark shot up from his seat like a rocket and runs to the window, looking down the street. "What's going on out there?" I ask him, but he only looks outside and ignores me. Mark turns to look at me, his face was ghost white and eyes wide. I was starting to think something bad happened out there.

I get up to go and see myself what was happening there, but Mark put his hand on my shoulder. "(Y/n) it's nothing. I think it's time to go to sleep." I look at him like he had lost his mind. Was he seriously sending me to bed like our parents used to every Halloween? "Mark, what's going on out there?" I try to look outside, only for him to push me towards the hallway. "Don't you have work tomorrow?" He says quickly while he pushes me away. I just turn to look at him angrily.