Chapter Fifteen

Meliodas and Ryoko were still in the bathroom naked as the day they were born. Their foreheads leaning towards each other, Ryoko noticed the scratches on his shoulders and back.

"I'm surprised you didn't heal yourself " she remarks with a smirk, Meliodas chuckles.

"And forget about the mind blowing sex we just had" he teased, Ryoko blushes but giggles.

The couple got dressed and went to living room to meet up with the others holding hands.

Meanwhile,

The Ten Commandments and Akane were having a conversation.

"Damn there's a lot of low energy" Ryoko blurted with a nonchalant look on her face and she was tackled into a hug by Akane and Ryoko hugs her back tightly.

"Ryoko-chan/Akane-chan!" The witches shouted happily finally the lifelong friends are reunited.

They separated and Akane smiles at the new found couple "I'm so happy for you Ryoko-chan, although I still don't like Meliodas" she blurted, Meliodas shrugs wrapping his arms possessively around Ryoko who giggles than kisses her cheek before smacking her ass making her squeal and he goes to the kitchen to get something to drink, Akane frowns with jealousy but hides it, Estarossa was sweating profusely and his head was ringing with pain.

"I don't feel so hot" he grumbled and his entire was on fire and the others had to distanced themselves from him because of the heat.

"Brother what 's wrong?" Zeldris asked in concern.

"I don't know" he gritted.

Estarossa didn't feel so good and he went to the bathroom.

Ryoko frowns and she went to go check on him.

"Estarossa?" She asked anxiously opening the door and he turns to face her and much to her shock his eyes were blue with a triskele symbol in each of them.

"Holy Shit!" She shouted, and the demon groans in pain falling down to his knees.

"That bitch!" He gritted, Ryoko lifts his face staring into his eyes and she recognized them.

"No way! Mael!" She shouted in disbelief and Estarossa screams in pain and he starts transforming into his true self, Mael of the Goddess Race.

Akane heard the commotion and she pales in shock "M-Mael" she stuttered with a look of disbelief, and she blacked out but Mael caught her in time holding her close and wrapping his wings around

Ryoko was in total disbelief all this time Mael was alive but why was he Estarossa!? She's getting more questions than answers.

"It was her" Mael muttered into Akane's hair while holding her close as if he was afraid to let her go.

Akane starts to wake up and she looks up to a pair of sky blue eyes with the triskele in each of them and long silver hair but what drew her attention the most was a pair of white wings.

Akane touches his face hoping this is real and she cries wrapping her arms around her lost love crying into his neck all those years of solitude, loneliness, and heartache were gone.

"Mael! I thought you were dead, all this you were here. I always thought something was familiar about Estarossa and it was you all this time!" She shouted with tearful expression on her face .

"I'm sorry for causing you so much pain" Mael muttered, Akane interrupted him with a kiss and Mael returns it.

Ryoko smiles softly feeling happy for the lovers than she frowns thinking about Meliodas and pain he endured after her death it must have been agonizing for him.

She leaves the two giving them privacy thinking about everything that just happened all this time Mael was Estarossa but how was that possible.

"I knew something was off about Estarossa I just didn't think he was a Goddess no less an Archangel" Zeldris muttered gaining his mistress's attention.

"You knew? Why didn't you say anything?" She asks bluntly.

Zeldris sighs "Back then Meliodas and I were not on good terms in fact I hated him, I wanted that bond and Estarossa was there and of course my father favored Meliodas so I was pretty much the Black Sheep of the family. Only one person has loved me unconditionally and that was Gelda she was a vampire, in fact you reminded me so much of her that I gained feelings for you but you belong to my brother." He confessed , Ryoko was shocked.

"What happened to Gelda?" She asks curiously, Zeldris looks down.

"She was killed in battle I was there with her during her final moments, she actually smiled deep down she wanted to die, but she told me our moments together were the best times and she felt happy for the first time. Even though I couldn't stand my brother we both have one thing in common we couldn't protect the woman we love, I actually laughed at his pain now he knows it feels to be helpless, all this time I thought it was that wretched goddess but it was you all this time. Maybe one day I'll forgive him but it will take a while" he remarks.

Ryoko frowns in sympathy "You have every right to feel the way you do but you have to talk with your brother and tell him how you feel" she stated wisely, Zeldris sighs softly.

"I was thinking the same thing but my pride got in the way" he muttered with a blush on his face.

"Same here brother" Meliodas stated warmly.

Ryoko chuckles "I believe you two are in for a talk and Akane-chan is busy with Mael" she remarks than she blushes hearing Akane's moan.

"Yea real busy" Meliodas mentions with a grin on his face and Ryoko smacks on the head "Pervert" she muttered than she felt a smack on her ass.

"Yea but you love this pervert and I was tapping that ass straight up and you were screaming my name" he asserted, Ryoko's face was red from his vulgar statement.

Zeldris shakes his head "I don't claim him" he blurted, Ryoko snickered.

"You just need to get laid brother" Meliodas blurted and Ryoko sighs softly.

"No you don't Zel, take your time and you'll find someone trust me the women here in Bellatrix are nothing special and they're desperate for some male attention if you catch my drift" she remarks, Zeldris's pales along with Meliodas.

"Ok we maybe demons but even we're not immune from STD's" Zeldris blurted with a terrified look on his face.

Ryoko chuckles softly "Well I do believe in saving yourself for the one you love and I did" she says referring to her lover Meliodas.

"True love is a rarity" Meliodas mention, both Zeldris and Ryoko agreed.

Meanwhile,

Akane and Mael were making love, after being away from each other for so long they needed to feel each other again.

The red head wraps her legs around Mael's waist, Mael keeps thrusting into his beloved, the Archangel swapped the positions with Akane on top of him riding him like there's no tomorrow.

Mael moans grasping tightly onto her hips leaving bruises onto her creamy pale skin, Akane placed her hands on his chest riding him harder and harder , Mael used one of his hands to cup her her right breast pinching her nipple, Akane moans drooling from pleasure making Mael smirk.

"Harder, Please Mael I miss you so much, I miss your heat! You make me melt!" Akane begged, Mael smirks and he keeps thrusting into his lover than he released deep inside of her, Akane moans collapsing onto him, her face was red from pleasure and her body was coated with sweat, the two kissed each other deeply happy to be reunited after so long.

They separated for a bit their foreheads leaning towards each other.

"I love you" they confessed in unison, before kissing each other, enjoying this passionate fling.

To be continued