"Then what about you.? Are you feeling cold too.?" She asked me.

"It's okay. I can manage it. I am strong when compared to your weak form." I told her smugly and she scoffed at me.

"Here I thought that you are being nice." She taunted me and I stifled my laughter at her words.

After a while, she wore my coat properly and took out her shades from her bag. After wearing them, she lowered the glasses on her nose with her finger and glanced at me in a sassy manner

"I am looking cool..right. I know it." She asked me while giggling to herself. I rolled my eyes at her narcissistic behavior.

"More of an idiot. Sorry. The clown is a correct word." I mumbled to myself but in a voice that could be audible to her.

"How dare to call me a clown.? I heard it clearly. So don't pretend like you didn't say anything like that." She huffed at me and flipped her hair.

"Thank God. You heard it. Actually, that's my purpose." I told her with a sickly sweet smile to irritate her even more.

"You!!" She pointed her finger at me to scold me but unable to do so.

"Yeah. Tell me." I teased her a little to which she stomped her feet and looked at me.

"You are a big clown. Your whole family is a bunch of clowns. Your ancestors are clowns. Everyone related to you is a clown." She rambled angrily.

"Really! Then the one who I am going to marry is also a clown..right." I asked her innocently and she nodded her head at me vigorously.

"See. You agreed to it by yourself." I told her and it took a second for her to realize what she had spouted.

She immediately marched to me and started hitting me with her fists. I chuckled a little and held her both fists with my hand.

"Okay. I agree. You aren't a clown. Let me make a call." After hearing my words, she stopped hitting me and calmed down a little.

"Who are you going to call.?" She asked me.

"My dad," I said while taking my phone from my pocket.

"To uncle? Why?" She asked me in a puzzled tone and I bit my lips to control my laugh after seeing her muddled look.

Damn. She is too adorable.

"Yeah. I'll call him to know when did he start a side business.?" I told her.

"What side business? Will you say everything clearly.?" Saying these, she glared at me and I raised my hands in surrender after mumbling an okay.

"Wait." After I said this, I took my phone and pretended to dial my dad's number. After that, I kept the phone near my ear and looked at her.

"Dad, I called you to ask something."

"Yeah. Apart from our family business, when did our family start a side business of performing as clowns.? Someone said that our family is a bunch of clowns." I said while looking at her.

Hearing my words, she looked at me wide-eyed and tried to snatch the phone but I dodged her action immediately and still continued my act of pretending to talk on the call.

"Who said that! I won't tell you otherwise you'll feel bad about your own choice." She looked at me and started pleading with her eyes to not say her name.

"Stop asking me, dad. I won't tell you." I said and passed her a slight smile. After seeing it, she immediately released a sigh in relief.

"What! Dad. You can't force me to say it. Okay. If you insist so much then I have to say it unwillingly." I passed her a helpless look and she hurriedly held onto my sleeve.