13| The King is so Stupid

Start from the beginning

~~~ The Following Day ~~~

Going to school with my sister, I got some stares from the students that was still in the halls. I sighed internally. Yesterday wasn't good and it wasn't that bad either, but at home was a little...

~Little Flashback~

"(M/N)!! What happened to your cheeks!?" Dad screamed loudly and grabbed my shoulders with full tears flowing like river down to his cheeks.

"Dad, I'm fine.." I said sweat dropping and slowly brushed his hands away while I wear a sheepish smile.

"You kids really... First I came home seeing Haruhi's school supplies all wet, now you got beaten up?!?!" He exclaimed as he pointed at Haruhi and her stuff on the mini table as she tried to dry them with the blow dryer. And then pointed to me darting me with his sharp eyes afterwards.

"You two... don't tell me you two are being bullied!" He exclaimed once more gasping as he put a hand in front of his mouth, getting both my and Haruhi's attention.

"NO!" We both said in sync, making as siblings look at each other then looked back at the suspicious dad who was saying with his eyes that, 'I don't believe it!'.

"It's true dad, I'm not being bullied. I just accidentally run into some fight at a close alley near by the school, and got accidentally dragged into it.." I said half-lying.

"Hm.. How bout you Haruhi dear?" Dad asked geeting my attention to look at Haruhi too. With a stern stare. She pointed at her self. "Me? Well.. um.."

~~~ At the Host Club ~~~

"..I accidentally dropped it out the window." I heard my sister say from my close table. Her client today was Ms. Ayanokoji, which of course almost made me snap after seeing her have the guts to even seat with Haruhi after doing something like dropping Haruhi's stuff in the pond.

"My, that was unfortunate.." Ayanokoji stated as she sipped on her tea, "A bag fell into the pond by itself?" After she said that I felt my blood lightly boil from anger.

Tch. That little bitch. Why the hell did she even requested for my sister if she obviously hate her? And after I already warned her she still went with her dirty ways. I cursed in my thought as I obviously glared at her from my table.

"U-Um.. (M/N)-kun.?..." I continued to glare at Ayanokoji. "H-Hello..? Um.. (M-M/N)-kun..?" I clicked my tongue in annoyance as my eyes twitched from anger. I turn to the one calling me which I just heard now. "What do you want?" I asked looking at the person, she flinched and apologized quickly, I stared at her with a confused expression, "Huh? Why are you apologizing?" I asked, my eye twitched once more. And that's when realization hit me like a brick in the head.

I turned my full attention to my guest and sat back and placed my hand on the chair's handle then placed the side of my head on my palm as I smiled apologetically, but I guess my eyes always says otherwise. "Oh.. right I still have guests... Sorry everyone.. I just didn't realize you guys were here, because you all were really quiet.." I said and The girl's faces turned red and some passed out with some fanned their selves as they quietly apologized too?