Sid...

Before she could speak, he shouted.

Tu ne wo article pada aur wo believe kiya, heina??  Isiliye you are avoiding me, right?? 

She stood there silent seeing his outrage.

Acha hei.. Har baar meim explain nhi kar sakta... Tujhe jo karna hei karo.. Bass mujhe mera chaabi do aur jaane do.

I'm sorry Sidharth...

She whispered in guilt.

Nhi.. Nhi.. Aap mat sorry boliye. Meim tho gadha hu. Ek ghande se aapke office ke saamne aake khada hu aur aapko call kar raha hu, taki aap hurt na hojaaye.. Aapko tho mujhse zyada media pe bharosa hei na.. Bass yehi sahi hei.. Just give me the key. I need to reach the studio.

He grabbed the key and left from there.

Shehnaaz went inside the office with her eyes down. She continually blamed herself for ruin everything.

She turned as Shreya patted on her shoulder.

Kya hua?

Kya hoga.. Hamesha ki tarah meri gussa aaj bhi sab kuch kharab kar di..

Tu kyu usse doubt karti hei?

Shreya asked sitting next to her.

Yaar, uspe tho mujhe mujhse zyada bharosa hei. I know him and I blindly believe him. Kya hei ki when I compare me with her, I feel like he can get much better girls than me.

Ooho... Sana.. For him no one can be you. He needs only you. Teri jagah koi nhi le sakti uska life meim.. Kabhi kabhi khud meim bhi believe karo.. You are the best.

Shehnaaz nodded at her words. She was right. Shehnaaz needed to believe in herself.

As the office closed, she went directly to Sidharth's house. She met Kesav in front of the shop and enquired about Sidharth.

Sidharth was lying on his bed. He was sad that Shehnaaz didn't listen to him.  Suddenly he felt a hand sneaking under the duvet to his waist. He could feel a body which is touching against his back side.

I am sorry.

Shehnaaz whispered by placing her head over his left upper arm which rested on his body as he lied on his right side.

As Sidharth remained silent, so she continued.

Jab wo dekha to gussa aayi, tumheim pata heina meri gusse ke baare meim.. Bhir meim over thinking karne lag padi.. Par mujhe pata hei sab kuch. Aur meim tumpe mujhse zyada bharosa karti hu.. Kya karu? Jaisi bhi ho teri ho, tho khud hi sambhalo.

He smirked and turned to face the ceiling. He took her in his arm and she rested her head on his chest.

Baby,

He called.

Hmm..

Agar abb bhir se articles aaye tho?

She looked at him by resting her chin on his chest.

Gussa tho hogi, lekin kuch der baat chali jaayegi..

He kissed on her hair.

Jiss industry meim hum hei na, waha aise kayi articles aayenge.. Medias are more interested in gossips. So you have to be brave. Aaj hi dekhlo.. It's my second movie with Kiran and I am just a choreographer. They don't care about me, they just want a news about the famous producer's daughter. We have to deal with this. We are still struggling in this industry.

Ohoooo.... Sidharthhhh!!!  Tu yeh bhashann band karega.  Yeh sab mujhe pata hei... Kabhi kabhi gussa hona itna bada paap hei??.. Jhel lo na dhodasaa

She cutely pouted.

He laughed and held her close to him.

Waise, kal teri favourite 'romantic' hero ka birthday hei na??

He asked gazing into the ceiling.

Haah?? Tera tho December meim hei na?

She blabbered.

He blushed and patted on her head.

Abbey gandhi! Vikrat ka birthday hei kal. Party keliye bulaya hei.

Hayeee..sachii... Tho meri taraf se bhi boldena, happy birthday.

Tho tu nhi aayegi??

She got up and sat on the bed.

Tu paagal hei!! Meim kaise aavu tere saat!! Waha tho saara celebrities honge naa.

Haa.. Tho. Tu mera saat chalegi na, unke saat dhodi na jaana hei. Bass jaake kuch logo se milenge aur wapas aayenge.

Sidharth tried to expain to her that how simple it was.

No way!!  Yaar.. Meim kya karungi waha aake.. Aise kaise..

She continued her blabbering. He sat up and closed her mouth with his hand.

Tu aa rahi hei bass, tujhe mera kasam.

She got surprised by his words and looked at him. He smirked in the same position, looking at her.

================================

Guys,  I have no idea to where this story is taking me. It wasn't the plot that I planned to write, when I started it was something else that was on my mind. But every time when I started to write each chapter, I went with the flow and wrote that came to my mind at that time. Hope you guys like it.

Please vote comment and share.