"The Room of Pleasure"

Violet:Y/n are you ok?
Wha-Huh?
Violet:You seem zoned out for some reason? You ok?
Ya I'm fine. (You smile gently)
Violet:Ok (she nods)
(You reach the gate as you go in and get your dinner as you sit down by Louis as he's stilled shocked)
(You place your hand on his thigh as you tease him)
(You whisper in his ear) Awww~ You look so delicious~ I might not eat anything because I'm sure you'd make me full) (you lick your lips deliciously)
(You notice his erection right away as you let out little groans of what you imagine is going to go on later as you let out your little groans in his ear as you can see his twitching and tremble as she stumbles as he gets up)
Louis:I-I'm g-going t-to g-g-GET SOME SLEEP! (He runs in the dorm rooms and slams the door)
Violet:What's wrong with him?
Oh I know what's wrong~ (you get up as you walk slyly and sexually as you open the door to the dorm rooms and close the door gently)
Ruby:Y-Y'all what did we just witness?
(You go to him dorm door and already know it's locked as you take your lock pick set you always have on you just in case as you take a ball pick and pick it as it clicks open and you could hear groans of pleasure) (you peek your head inside as you see Louis sitting in his desk chair he had as he's jerking off fast cursing your name over and over again as you carefully walk in as his eyes are closed and you walk by him)
(You grab his hand and make it stop as you take your hand instead and begin pumping your hand up and down his big juicy cock fast)
Louis:GAH!~ (he throws his head back as he looks at you is shock and disbelief)
Awww~ You should've expected me to come for my love~
Louis:I-I did~
Well you weren't ready for it~ That's for sure~
Louis:Shut up you~ -///////-
That wasn't a nice thing to say~
I guess I'll have to punish you since you were bad~
(You pump even fast as he groans loudly)
So cute~
(You could tell he's about to cum as you let go and his dick twitches and cum gushes out like a volcano erupting as some squirts out onto your face as you lick it off and lick it off his dick as you get undressed)
Louis:I-I think t-
No it's not~
Now if you finish that sentence It will be a bigger punishment~
(He shivers as you point to his bed as he nods and gets up as he walks to his bed and lays down)
Good boy~ (You love the feeling of finally being in charge for once. You also enjoyed the fact of how you never saw Louis this shy.)
(You sit on his dick as you could feel it twitching beneath your pussy)
So excited for what's about to happen~
(You lick his ear lobe as he quivers)
(You slide down his dick as you groan and lick you lips)
It feels so good inside of me~
(You begin to ride him fast as you make out with him while moaning)
Louis:Mmmm~ (He grasps your hand with his as his other hand holds your waist)
(You orgasm all over his dick as you continue)
(You pant loudly as you pull out and his cum shoots all over your body as he takes his hands and takes some of his cum and rubs it over your boobs and squish's them as you groan lightly)
(Louis pushes you down as he gets his boxers and pants on as he gets your panties and pants on as he crawls on you and squishes your boobs)
I love you so much Louis~
Louis:I love you so much more~
Louis...
Louis:Yes?~
Please promise me you won't leave me...
Louis:I would never do such a thing to you beauty~ I promise~
Thank you...
(He kisses you deeply)
Louis:Anything for my love~ (he helps you get dressed as he keeps his shirt off as his 6 pack shows through his jacket as it stands out more now)
Oooo~ So strong~ (you place your hands on his abs as he's caught off guard)
Louis:T-Thank you~ -/////- (You push him back in his desk chair as it moves a bit and you walk seductively as someone nocks on the door)
Violet:Hey Louis I was wondering if you could help me with something and y/n but I can't find her?
Louis:Sure Vi (you back up as you go behind the door as he opens it to where your comfortable and not squished as he
(Goes with her as you check and walk out his room as you act like your walking down the hallway)
Violet:Y/N WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Oh sorry I was messing around in the back fixing the walls.(you scratch your head)
Sorry if I worried you.
Violet:It's fine. Anyways I was wondering if you both could help me with a gift for Clementine since I'm blind in one eye and all.
Louis:Of course Violet
Ya you help us out all the time.
Violet:Thanks guys.