"Slumber Kinky"

(WARNING:This is a lemon chapter with sexual words and I just want to put this because if you haven't read the cover and you don't have to actually be 18+ but just know that this is sexual and I don't want to ruin anyone's imagination or images.)

(That day you told Clementine the whole story and Aj and Clem decide to have a little sleep over but they would come back to your room at 10:00 so they had to leave and help the others as you waited)

It's relaxing to actually get that off my shoulders. Well maybe I should get ready for the sleep over? (You pick up some blankets and pillows that were in your closet as you make a comfortable fort and lay in it) Now all I have to do is wait...
(You sit there for a minute)
Ok I'm bored
(You roll on your back as you stare at the blanket) Hmmm
(A nock interrupts you)
(It's not time yet? Ugh who is it)
Hello leave whoever you are...
Louis:Hey y/n we really are sorry...
I said leave me alone...
Louis:(hmmm how can I get in her doors probably locked)
Louis:Ok... (he makes foot step noises making you think he left as he stays by the side)
(Louis remembers the drawing Aj gave him awhile ago as he takes it out his pocket and slides it under the door)
Aj?
(Silence)
Aj are you ok? (You get up and open the door as Louis slams you into the wall as he locks the door and you cry loudly in pain as Louis covers your mouth)
Louis:Shhh baby girl I didn't mean to hurt you.
LE-(Louis covers your mouth again)
Louis:It's ok I'm not going to do anything
(You calm down as he lets go of you and puts you on the bed as he kneels by you)
Louis:I'm sorry my love...
Louis...
Louis:What?...
Dose Aasim still like me?...
Louis:...
Because if he did he would of came to see me even trick me like you but he didn't...
So that proves who I should love and that's you (you leap and jump on him as he falls back and you kiss him deeply)
Louis:MMMMMM?!
Mmmm~
(Louis runs his fingers through your Hair as he sits up and takes you with as he grabs you waist and he puts you on the bed)
Louis:Now now Omega I need to claim you as mine~(he purrs
L-Louis we just met~
Louis:No you've stayed for two weeks and I've gotten to know you a lot more from Aj~
(He pins you down as he sucks your soft spot on your neck)
(You gasp as you grasp his shoulders and pant loudly)
Louis:Good girl~
(He slips your shirt off and rubs you waist)
L-Louis we should really stop they could hear us~
Louis:Trust me~ The door blocks a bit of noise~ they made the rooms sound proof only you could hear things from the basement through the pipes but they can't hear you~
(Louis looks down and sees your breasts and he sees all your scars and he feels you smooth skin)Louis:Oh baby girl you have such an amazing body~
T-thank (A crimson red spreads across your face) (He drools as he stares at your breasts)
(His drool drips all over you as you shiver)
(You tug on his coat and shirt wanting them off)
Louis:So desperate~
(He stops as he slips his coat of
With his shirt as you notice his boner through his pants as you act like you don't notice)
Louis:Well lets remove that so I can see your nice tits Omega~
(He removes your bra as he sees them)
Louis:W-wow
(He stares at your breasts)
A-are they not good enough? (You voice sounds shaky)
Louis:N-NO there perfect I never seen anyone's body like this before that's all~ (he licks your neck)
(Yor face turns beet red)
(He massages them as you groan in pleasure)
Ahhhh~ Louis!~
Louis:Yes~ I'm yours y/n~
(He slips your boots and socks off as he begins to slip your pants off as he dose so and sees your soaked panties)
Louis:Awww look who claimed you first~ Aasim was wrong~ Your mine and only mine Y/n Your my omega~
(He slips your panties off as he inspects your body)
Louis:Wow~ look at how beautiful you are~
(He sees your slick pouring out of you)
Louis:Look at what we have here~ (he purrs in your ear as wipes it on his fingers and licks it all off)
Louis:Mmmm~ y/n's cum is so delicious~
(You stiffen up)
Louis:Awww~ Your in shock my little dog~
(He slips his pants off as his boner shows through his boxers and he slides his boxers off and it shoots out)
Louis:Hmmm~ (he begins to rub his boner in your clit as he teases you and cum gushes out of you from pleasure)
Louis:This is where we both lose are v-card y/n~ Are you ready my love?~
(You nod as he slowly enters you)
(You moan in pain as he lets you adjust and your virgin blood drips down his dick)
Louis:God omega your so TIGHT!~
(He begins to pound you as the pain turns into pure pleasure)
AHHHH!~ YES DADDY!~
Louis:Such a desperate girl~
(He grabs you and flips you as your in a dog position as he pounds you even faster)
I-IM ABOUT TO CUM DADDY!
Louis:GOOD GIRL!~ GIVE DADDY ALL YOUR CUM!~
(You orgasm as it gets all over his dick as he continues and you could hear the smacking and sloshing noises)
AHHH!~
(He stops as he puts you in between his legs)
W-what are you doing?
Louis:You'll see my love~ (he grabs one of your legs as uses his other hand to grab your waist and starts pounding you up and down on his dick making him touch your womb)
GAH!
(This feeling was amazing. You feel so full and loved you can't even imagine Hopefully you'll always be able to create memories with him like this.)
Louis:I-IM ABOUT TO RELEASE!
(He pulls out just in time as his cum shoots all over you) (You both pant loudly as he wipes you off) Louis:Look at that pretty mark on your soft spot~ Now They'll know your mine~ (you look as you see a hicky)
LOUIS! (You throw your bra at him)
Louis;(he chuckles)It's ok darling you'll be fine~ (he helps you get dressed as you do the same with him) Louis:Well I should probably go now before they come back~
Ok~ (he leaves as you finish cleaning up)
(Theres a nock on the door)
Aj:Y/N WHERE HERE!!
Haha! ok kiddo. (you open the door as he sees the fort and jumps in it)
Clementine:Ok kiddo we cant stay up Where 2 Hours late you should already be asleep.
Aj:NO!
It's ok kiddo we could have a sleep over tomorrow so then we could have actual fun!
(He looks at Clem as she smiles and nods)
Aj:YAY!
(You blow out the candles and you snuggle with Aj and Clem as you both fall asleep) (What a wonderful night it was)

"The Wanted Lover. " (Louis x reader) (18+ Lemon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें