"Love at First Sight"

(You got everything from you camp and Louis almost stepped in a trap he was just lucky you were there to shove him away well anyways now your walking back)
HAHAHA! THATS SO FUNNY LOUIS!
Louis:Why thank you!
(You both kind of swing your arms as he accidentally swings and touchs your hand as you slightly blush as you glimpse at him and he's blushing too as you both make your arms stiff)
Louis:So you made that coat out of rabbit fur right? (You both continue to look away from each other)
Yes I did.
Louis:Well that's uhh. Cool
Thanks. (Your blush becomes more visible)
Louis:Any-
Clementine:YOU TWO HURRY UP YOUR DINNERS GETTING COLD!
Louis:WE'RE COMING!
(You both sprint as you get there and get your meal as by the time you get there everyone has finished)
I'm sorry my camp was that far I'm the reason Omar had to wait and make sure the soup was hot for us.
Louis:Hey we all are late sometimes don't worry(he places his hand on your shoulder as you smile lightly at him)
(you both eat as it's night)
Clementine:Hey y/n you could come with me I need to speak to you.
Louis:When your done talking to Clem come see me in the music room just follow The music ok?
Ok?
(You follow Clementine as she brings you into her office and she sits down in a chair)
Clementine:All I need you for is to tell you that your welcome to stay but is it ok if I can ask you a favor?
Sure what do you need?
Clementine:Can you help Louis and Aasim with hunting we need more food and now winters coming in and well we need a good supply of food and we haven't had any luck...
Of course I'm a good shot myself.
Clementine:Thank you soo much...
Your welcome it's the least i could do
(She nods as she tilts her head towards the door for a motion for you to go as you get up and leave)
(You hear piano music as you go down the stairs and follow the music as you see Louis playing the piano through the little crack as you quietly open the door and gently close it as he dosent notice you)
Louis?
(He jumps jamming the piano keys together making it sound terrible)
Oh sorry Louis.
Louis:No no it's fine here sit down (he moves over on the bench as he pats his hand on the seat to motion for you to sit down as you do so)
Louis:So...Earlier...
Louis:I heard your singing... (he looks at you with a gentle smile)
Oh...
Louis:NO NO IT WASNT BAD!
(You get startled as you jump)
I-I know Louis it's just...
No ones has heard me sing in awhile...
Louis:Well it's a beautiful voice you have  y/n.
Thank you (A light blush shows as you hide it)
Louis:Your welcome
(You accidentally make eye contact as you stare into his beautiful brown eyes as he admires your e/c (eye color).
(You feel each other moving in as your lips press against his soft lips as he groans from enjoyment you pull back slowly as you both smile at each other)
L-Louis (you stutter)
Louis:Hmmm?~
I-I love you Louis~
Louis:I love you so much more my love~
(You hug him as you both give eachother a kiss on the neck)
Louis:Here I'll walk you to your dorm~(he grabs your hand as he walks you to a room and you open the door as you notice there's song papers all over a desk)
L-Louis this is your room~
Louis:Well I figured we could share~
B-but we just m-
Louis:So what I never saw someone so stunning like you in my life~
(Your face turns blood red as you stiffen up)
I'll sleep on the f-
Louis:You can sleep with me~
(Louis begins getting undressed as he stays in his coat and his underwear as he slides in bed)
Louis:Come in with me~ I won't judge or touch you~
Ok~ (you felt comfortable with him as you slipped your coat,pants,and shirt off)
(Your left in your bra and panties as you slide in with him and you cuddle together and fall asleep peacefully)