Diamond paused. I instantly heard yelling and laughing after that.

"HOLY SHIT! Diamond! Close the door!" Ally yelled.

"Oh shit!" Juice laughed hysterically as Diamond basically slammed the door.

"uhhh....shit" Diamond said as she hung up.

I started to laugh a bit, but then threw my phone on my bed and rested my head.

Diamond Blake

I rubbed my fingers together as I waited outside the door for Ally to come and get her phone. I can't believe I just walked in on them having sex. Fuck! That made me think though. How come me and Jah literally never have sex?

Ally peaked her head through the door and smiled softly.

"Sorry. Are you guys done?" She asked.

"y-yeah. I'm gonna go lay down...." I handed her phone to her and began to walk away. She grabbed my hand before I could even start to walk.

"do you....maybe wanna go to a concert with me and J?" She asked me.

"I don't know, Ally. I'm kinda-"

"It'll be fun though" She stared at me and smiled. "Concert! Concert! Concert!"

As she started to cheer, I smiled even wider. It was so hard to even say no when anyone did that, especially Ally.

"fine. when is it?" I asked.

"In like.....maybe about 2 hours" She said.

"What?! Shit! I wish you would've told me sooner! I gotta go"

"It's okay! Don't worry about it!" Ally said as I began to really run and figure out what I was gonna wear.

Everyone

Pearl and Asia sat around and waited for Jah's text. After searching for forever, Jah finally told them that she was okay and with Juice Wrld's girl. Asia had met him previously but Pearl was a huge fan. Jah said he wanted them to go to his concert later and be there for Diamond. They were already in the midst of getting ready.

"Should I do curly hair tonight?" Asia asked, since she had recently dyed it.

"Yeah. Straightening it would be kinda pointless. It's gonna get messy anyways" Pearl said, as she applied her lipstick. "I hope Diamond is okay, I never thought her mom would KIDNAP her"

"Bitches are crazy" Asia smirked.

"Yeah, but we still don't know what could happen to Diamond's sister or brother. What if she does actually...hurt them?"

"She won't. She's probably just on some fuck shit. You don't have to worry about anything" Asia said as she hugged Pearl to calm her down.

They both sat on the bed and sighed. They had grown a little closer since this trip started, it was actually really cute.