Shinso special

Authors note

Hey! Sorry for not updating a lot, I don't have a good excuse for why I haven't been. But here's a special so yeah. Also the next chapter will be out soon. And by the way, I choose Shinso for this one mostly bc he's my favorite, but sometimes I might take requests for special chapters. Anyways, enjoy! (This takes place earlier in middle school, so (y/n) will remember Shinso when she sees him at U.A.)

-Abigaileo💛
_________________________________

3rd person pov~

On a nice fall Saturday, a young, winged girl is walking through the park. As she continues walking along the path without a care in the world, she bumps into something and falls down on her butt. Well she didn't bump into something, but someone.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry! Are you alright?" (Y/n) said as she looked up at the tall figure above her.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he said in a monotone voice as he held out a hand to her "are you ok though, your the one who fell."

"Yup!" She replies cheerfully as she takes his hand and he pulls her up. "My name's (y/n) Aizawa, bit you can call me (y/n). And sorry again!" Said girl then dusts off her autumn themed outfit, fixes her (h/c) hair, starts to rummage through her bag.
(The pic below is your outfit)

"Like I said before, it's fine

"Like I said before, it's fine. And my name's Hitoshi Shinso"

"Well, it's nice to meet you Shinso!" The girl says as she flashes him a smile. She then pulls her hand out of her bag, and holds something out to the purple haired boy.

Shinso's Pov~

After I help the girl, who I now know as (y/n), she holds something out to me. When I look down to see what it is, I see that it is a chocolate chip cookie.
"Here! It's for you!" She announces with a cheery smile.

"Oh, umm thanks I guess" I say as I take the cookie from her hand. Does she just carry cookies in her bag or something?

"Your welcome Shinso, I hope you enjoy it!" Why is she being so nice to me, nobody is genuinely nice to me, much less a girl! As I turn my gaze up from the cookie in my hand, I meet her kind (e/c) eyes. After a second I break contact and look at my feet.

"Hey, are you alright? Your face is kinda red." Oh shoot! Am I blushing?! Why am I blushing! I then look back up to see (y/n) with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine" I say in my best non flustered voice.

"Ok! Well I should get going then." Well that's disappointing. I kinda wanted to talk to her more.

"If you want, I could walk you where you're going."
Why did I say that? She's gonna think I'm a freaking weirdo! But to my surprise, she just giggles and say sure.