2

Meadows Outfit

Hopes Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Brees Outfit

Meadows POV:

"All three of my favorite girls look gorgeous," My mom says walking over and hugging Bree before hugging the rest of us. Dad hugs us next followed by the rest of the family.

"This place is so beautiful," Aunt Rebekah comments looking around.

"Alice will be happy to hear that," Stephanie smiles. Elena and Damon walk over and give her a hug.

"And Alice is your girlfriend?" Elena asks smiling at her daughter.

"Yeah she's right there," Stephanie smiles and her eyes light up at the sight of her mate as she points her out to her parents.

"Nice," Damon comments before he high-fives Stephanie earning a smack on the shoulder from Elena before they walk off.

"So, you two, we want to hear all about your mates," Aunt Freya says. I lead us over to our designated table.

"Well dad knows Jasper, and he is amazing, he is an amazing dad to Bree, he makes me smile without even trying, he knows exactly what to say when I'm feeling sad, and quite honestly he might be perfect," I smile gently looking down at the thought.

"Well I appreciate that darlin but I'm far from perfect," Jasper says from behind me making jump a little and he chuckles before kissing the top of my head.

"Jasper!" My father exclaims happily before standing up and doing a bro handshake with my mate.

"It's nice to see you Klaus, you still scaring every supernatural creature known to man?" Jasper jokes.

"I do what I can, what about you? You still kickin ass?" Dad jokes playfully punching Jaspers shoulder. This is weird.

"I do what I can man," Jasper laughs cracking his knuckles as him and my father laugh.

"This is weird right?" I lean over and ask Hope but she is looking across the room. I follow her eyes and they land on shapeshifter Paul as he glares at her. She hasn't confirmed it but I'm pretty sure he is her mate.

Jasper and dad sit down and Jasper slings his arm around my shoulder and I reach up and grab his hand. "So Hope, have you found your mate yet or not?" Kol asks smiling at my sister.

"Yeah," she says sadly before shaking her head a little.

"Well then what's wrong?" Elijah asks.

"He's a shapeshifter and I'm pretty sure he hates my guts because I'm 1/3rd vampire," she says sadly. I look over and watch as Pauls glare softens before looking away which means he was listening to our conversation.

"He'll come around Hope. I hated vampires for awhile, now I am one and I'm married to one of the original vampires," Davina says reaching over and holding Hopes hand. They smile at each other gently before Davina let's go.

"I can always beat him up for you aunt Hope," Bree giggles excitedly. We all laugh and I watch Paul from the corner of my eye smirk and shake his head with a chuckle as well.

"He's been listening to our conversation," I tell Hope through our mind link.

"Really? Do you think he likes me," she speaks excitedly back.

"Of course he does. You're his imprint, he's probably just having a hard time with the idea of you being part vampire," I tell her with a smile. She looks over at Paul and smiles and just for a second he smiles back before turning serious again and turning away.

"So, when are you two getting married?" Marcel asks leaning on the table as I take a sip from my wine and almost choke on it. My family laughs including Jasper as he pats me on the back.

"Hopefully in the next few months," I answer right before the ceremony starts.