16

꧁2 weeks later꧂

After everything Jasper and I decided we needed a day of relaxation.

So here we sit in my bathtub him laying behind me with my back pressed against his chest.

I start to play with his fingers and look out the giant window as a bird flies past. I feel Jasper place his chin on my shoulder and I can't help but turn my head exposing my neck to him. He places a gentle kiss to it and I can't help but smile.

"You know Bella and Edward are getting married soon," he comments mumbling into my shoulder.

"I hope this is not your way of asking me to marry you," I giggle sarcastically.

"Why not," he chuckles kissing my neck again.

"Well for one, I'm in a bathtub, two, you haven't meet my parents yet, three, we've known each other for a month," I giggle.

"Hmm I like the bathtub," he comments placing a kiss to my neck. "I've meet your father before and he loves me," he places another kiss to my neck. "And time isn't very important when you're immortal," he chuckles kissing my neck again making me giggle. "Not to mention we did adopt a kid together already," he comments starting to play my fingers this time.

"Ok so if we get married, does that mean you officially move in here or I move in to your place?" I ask. I like the topic of us getting married.

"I was thinking we could buy a place of our somewhere close by. We could even find one where Bree gets her own room and doesn't have to share with Hope," he chuckles making me laugh.

"Ok I'll make you a deal," I smile turning to look into his golden eyes that he now shares with our daughter.

"I'm listening darlin," he smirks.

"I will start planning our wedding after Bella and Edwards honey moon, as long as there is no drama. If there's drama then we wait until everyone's safe again," I smile.

"I like this deal," he smirks pulling me closer and kissing my forehead. "Now all I need to do is pick out the perfect ring," he smiles before pressing a light kiss to my lip.

"You don't need to get me a ring," I giggle and he kisses me again.

"I'm still gonna get you one," he smiles.