Useful ass box

Author's POV

"Guys, none of this is helping!" Shiro snapped at the paladins causing them to sigh in unison. "Oh wait no it's vibrating " Pidge lamely reported as the other boxes did the same. 

"Now it's phasing through my lion- wait what?!" Y/N yelled, jumping out of her chair to see the F/C box phasing through the windshield of her lion "what the quiznak?!" Pidge exclaimed as her box phased through her lion, the rest quickly following suit. 

The six boxes were now floating around in space, in a circle. 

"This reminds me of the transformers sequence" Y/N whispered, mesmerised as the boxes began to spin faster and faster, their coloured accents glowing brightly and bleeding into each other. 

"Can I just remind you guys that those death boxes have are bayards in them!" Hunk screamed causing the paladins to turn their attention to the main focus.

Those death boxes has their bayards.

Suddenly a whooshing noise sounded from the bayard carriers. "Uh, is that supposed to happen?" Lance frantically asked, his ocean blue eyes filled with confusion.

"I don't know, ask Pidge she's the one who got is into this" Keith snapped, glaring at the space in front of him.

"Blame your girlfriend she's the one who told us to get our bayards trapped!"

"Uh, excuse me Shiro's the one who counted to three! And you all know when a person of authority counts to three you have to do what they say. It's the law!"

"In my defence, it was not my castle that got blown up".

Allura gasped, a hand flying to her chest " this is fault?!" The black paladin nodded firmly as the princess scowled. "Well, Lance has been very quiet lately!"

The blue paladin gasped "don't let me get my la chancla!" Each one of the paladins threw accusations at the other over whose fault the whole mess was.

"Will every one of you raging teenagers calm you hormones for five seconds and look at the boxes!" 

The paladins stopped at the Queens scream and turned to see the five boxes had now formed a mini Voltron.

"Those stupid ass boxes just copied us. We should blame them for this!" Keith yelled, smirking when the team yelled in agreement. Suddenly a painful twinge slapped each of them in their brains. How that was possible they will never know.

"I just heard my lion tell me to shut the hell up," Lance remarked. "And I think it mentally slapped me". The others nodded in unison, mumbling and nodded their heads. 

Once again the team drew their focus to the 'Voltron that was now glowing brightly.  The green and red boxes stretched out and a white beam shot out towards the lions.

"We're all gonna die!" Hunk screamed, grabbing his hair in fright, fueling the screams of the paladins.

Except M/N who only pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Teenagers. So dramatic". 

OOh I love watching people blame eachother and theirs just a dumpster fire of emotion. 

Waffle~