Castle on a hill

Lance's POV

I chuckled slightly at Y/N's words and hugged her tighter. "You sure your not hurt?" I asked checking for any sings of injury " No I'm fine" Her smile was reassuring which I returned with my own. "Hey where's Keith?" Pidge asked "Oh my goodness I left him with the general lady-" She was cut off by Keith shouting. "Y/N *pant* what the *pant quiznak?!" She giggled sheepishly "Oh sorry Keith Ivana just went so fast" She flashed an apologetic smile."Who's Ivana?" "Oh my pet" She replied. Y/N motioned towards the deer. "You can pet him if you want" I stretched but was interrupted by Xavier."Congratulations Princess!" 

                                                                                      Y/N's POV 

"Congratulations princess!" He cheered. He bowed to me and stood up smiling. "Thanks Xavier" I replied. The general man then came to us. "Princess allow introduce myself I am general Sebastian head of guards pleased to make your acquaintance" I smiled at him. "Thank you general Sebastian". I responded. Xavier then motioned in front of us. "Princess there is much to discuss let us go" The crowd separated into two and we walked between them.  

                                                                 *Time skip* 

As we walked up a steep hill I was about to question our location till I saw a castle. It was white but the spires and turrets were a baby blue. mauve lines traced along-the castle and a crown marking. "Princess Y/N because you have royal blood you will be able to open the castle"  I stared nervously before stepping forward. I rested my hand on the door 'hey castle yeah could you open because apparently this thing can open or something' I thought. Suddenly the mauve lines started glowing. I was shocked but rested my hand on the door. More light spilled from the door as the castle emitted blue light. As it turned to a soft glow. All of a sudden a slow hiss sounded from the door and it opened. "Princess this is your home" He  declared. 

                                                                               Author's POV 

The castle had marble pillars that seemed to hold it up. Lilac lines traced along them and occasionally sparkled. Pictures of Y/N's parents hung everywhere. As Y/N stared could see her mother looked to be the older version of Y/N. The same sleek H/C hair and S/C skin. They also shared the same E/C eyes that seemed to hold innocence and grace. The only noticeable difference was the markings on her mother skin. Along her S/C there were two navy blue crowns tinted purple. Which her father had except they were maroon. Sebastian caught her gaze an smiled warmly. "You look exactly like your mother" He chuckled "You seem exactly like her to stubborn, graceful" Y/N smiled softly and looked around. Then she saw..herself.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Is is kinda short  but next chapter will be longer. SO comment if you liked it guys thanks for reading byee! 

Waffle~