Alone

Haggard POV

"Phase two power extraction now!" I snapped
"Are you sure?" A druid asked me
"Yes ...And make sure you retrieve the red paladin" I snapped

Keith's POV    

I woke up and faced Y/N. She was sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly at her and got dressed for the day. Once I was ready I gently shook Y/N. "Babe," I said She sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"Wha-oh morning Keith  

Y/NPOV 

As I stood up I noticed a dull pain in my head. I brushed it off as a headache and followed Keith to the kitchen. We entered the kitchen to see the other team members. I sat next to Pidge and Allura. "We should have a girls day out!" Pidge exclaimed "A what?"Allura asked
"A day for only females" I explained

 "I would very much like to participate in this, activity," She remarked  "But we have a mission today" I groaned "We could persuade Shiro" Allura suggested. They both fixed their gazes onto me "What?" I asked, "You do it!" Pidge urged, her eyes shining brightly."Wait why me?!" Pidge had a grin on her face. 

"Because Lance would love to see all those pictures of you sleeping with Keith" 

"Ok, ok fine!" They cheered and ran off. I smiled and got up holding Keith's hand. Suddenly the pain in my head increased slightly causing me to wince in pain. Keith noticed "You okay?" He asked worry filled his voice He didn't wait for an answer and placed a hand on my forehead. "You don't feel warm," He remarked "yeah cause it's just a headache I'll be fine" 

"Plus I'm not even going on the mission today" "Why not?" "Girls day out" "Ohh. I have absolutely no clue what that is" "I'm going to the space mall with Pidge and Allura" "Oh" He was about to reply when Pidge and Allura raced up to me dragging me to Shiro. 

"Remember the threat," Allura sang. "Of course" I sauntered my way to Shiro
"Hey, Shiro you know what I love most about you" "What?" His voice filled with suspicion
"Your kind generous giving nature" I smiled sweetly

"You kids are gonna be the death of me...What do you want?" He sighed 

"Can me Pidge and Allura go to the space mall today?" "But we have a mission today"
"You and the rest of the team can handle it...Unless the team relies on the girls to do all the hard work""But-" "Guess the team does rely on the girls" I slowly walked away "Wait!"
I turned around. A mischievous smirk on Shiro's face. "Just to prove to you that the team doesn't rely only on the girls...You can go" "Thanks Shiro" "Let's go girls" They squealed in delight and went to get ready.

Keith's POV

"Keith can you come here for a sec," Shiro said. I walked over to him."You can't go on the mission today," He told me. My eyebrows creased."Why?!" "Keith you know why"  "But I'm fine!" "I don't want to hear it" "But-" "Go now" I stormed away only to meet Y/N "Where are you going?" "Shiro said I can't go to the mission" I mumbled "Does overexertion ring a bell" "But I'm fine!" "Just don't do anything stupid," Y/N said and kissed my cheek she skipped as I entered my room blushing furiously. Now I was all alone. 

Unless I went for the mission.

Hey guys! Sorry if this one sucked but the next one will be even better! Scouts honour! I will post today or tomorrow (it depends how much stupid homework I have)  Comment if you have homework! Ok thanks for reading byye

Waffle~