One big mess

Author's POV

"Mom stay here you'll be safe" "No honey I'm helping" Y/N's mother stood straighter and held her hand out. On command electricity circled her wrist, lining her fingers that illuminated the purple ship. Y/N stared in shock as her mother smirked "Where do you think you got your powers from". The H/C haired girl smiled "Let's go". Suddenly there was a loud booming noise as something imploded. The mother and daughter ran to the fight scene. "Keith go with Y/N Lance come with me!" Shiro commanded There was a flash of light as a large number of guards were destroyed by Y/N's mother. "Oh Y/N are these your friends?" Y/N's mother asked "Yeah mom these are the paladins" Y/N replied "Pleased to make your acquaintance I am Queen M/N" She replied. All of a sudden there was a click of a purple laser shot at M/N.

Y/N's POV

I watched in horror as a laser flew towards mom. "Mom!" I yelled. She turned towards the lazer and blocked it with a forcefield "thanks honey" She cheerfully replied. Another wave of guards came towards us and I shot blue orbs at them. Mom blocked the lasers but became backed into a corner. Keith dodged their weapons and I swung at them with my scythe. We were overwhelmed.

Author's POV

Fear and fury filled Y/N at the same time. Blue circled her E/C eyes. "Keith stay with my mom!" Y/N yelled. The faint blue lines that once covered her face began to glow "Y/N what are you doing?!" Keith yelled "Just trust me!" She replied. Her once E/C eyes turned blue glimmering noticeably. Lines traced up her arms. The guards backed them into a corner and Y/N's head snapped up. She ran towards the guards. The electricity on her hands spread to her feet. Y/N gripped her scythe and pointed at the guards. Then there was a boom as a volt of electricity left the scythe. Y/N's eyes widened as a blinding flash filled the room. Once it cleared every single guard was a pile of nuts and bolts. "What?" Keith squeaked "That's my girl" M/N cheered. Y/N stared in amazement at her work. The lines covering her disappeared but her eyes were still glowing. Her scythe illuminated brightly as the markings around it pulsed. "Guys let's go" Y/N commanded. Y/N raced over to her mother hugging her lightly "What happened, are you hurt?" M/N frantically asked "No mom I'm fine what about you?" Y/N asked her eyebrows furrowing with worry. "Ah I just got shot in the shoulder, nothing too bad" M/N calmly replied. "Team get to the main entrance, we'll meet you there!" Shiro declared.

Y/N's POV

I glanced slightly at my mom's shoulder. The shoulder was cut open but not too deep. Slight relief washed over me knowing it wasn't as bad as I'd previously thought. We were almost there. Suddenly a sharp pain in my head cut my thoughts. I ignored it but it grew stronger till I crashed to my knees. Keith stopped and turned to me "Y/N what's wrong?!" He asked. I tried to stand but fell back down as the pain became searing. A voice called out to me "I found you"

Whoa well that was unnecessarily hard. I wrote this story and it DELETED not once but 3 times *Pulls hair out then takes a deep breath* Welp thanks for reading guys! byee

Waffle~