Chapter 7//kicked out

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE EDITED PART ON THE LAST CHAPTER!!

Felix

I walked quickly over to Jake, still unsure of what I was doing this for, and he seen me and turned to me. He looked broken and hurt...but not angry. I stopped 3 feet away from him. He sighed and held both arms out to his sides.

Jake: If you want to hit me, do it. If you want to stab me, do it. If you want to beat me up, do it.

Tears slipped from his eyes and fell down his cheeks as we stared into eachother's eyes. I just shook my head.

Jake: Then why are you here?

He put his arms down to his side and I walked close and hugged him. He was dumbfounded. I was too. He hugged me back and he just started to cry harder.

F: I fucking hate you but I'm sorry. I'm sorry about Logan, I'm sorry about the fight, I'm sorry.

Jake: I'm sorry about Mark...I'm not homophobic, I only fought because Logan was! I'm so sorry

F: It's okay...

We pulled apart and he wiped his eyes on his shirt. I looked back at the car and seen all my guys watching me with confused expressions.

Jake: Are they gonna be mad?

F: They...yeah probably...

Jake: You should go, I don't want them to-.

F: No. I want to stop fighting, stop hating eachother, stop the drama. I don't want to be divided into groups! I want to get along. All of us.

Jake: I want that too.

I held out my hand.

F: This is a treaty. A peace treaty. We help each other if help is needed. We don't fight. We don't start drama. We don't have to be friends but we are allies.

He shook my hand.

Jake: We don't fight. We help each other. We are allies.

Jack

My head was spinning. So much had happened. I wanted the "war" to end but not like this. Mark is dead. Mark is gone. I got out of the car and walked in the opposite direction of the gas station, of Jake and Felix, of the car, of all my friends. I just started walking. I heard yelling from behind me but I paid no attention to it. I disappeared down an ally and down a lot of side streets so they wouldn't find me. I know they'll be looking. I hopped a fence and when I touched the ground, I was in my back yard...The place me and Mark first felt love... I went inside and my mother was crying at the table.

Mom: SEÀN!

She hugged me and I gently patted her back.

Mom: I heard about everything! God, I am so so sorry...It's a shame!

J: Ma...I love you so much...You know that, right?

Mom: Ofcourse I do, honey! I know! I love you too!

J: Always remeber that, okay? I love you.

Mom: I will. I do.

J: I'll be in my room...I love you and thank you for litterally everything. You have got me out of so much trouble, been there for me every second of everyday, and I am so greatful for that.

Mom: Seàn, You'll always be my son. No matter what. I'll always be here. I promise

I nodded and went up to my bedroom. As soon as I got there, I broke down. I was sobbing into Mark's hoodie, missing my love, and I just wanted to be with him again...And I knew how I could...