Chapter 3//Signe

Jack

"So?!"
...
"You did WHAT!?"
...

"I can not believe-"
...
"DEMONS!? You are a crazy lady!"

She hung up then looked around and seen us.

Momiplier: boys! Thank goodness! I thought you would just run off and not come to me!

She ran over and hugged Mark then hugged me. We smiled at her and she looked down at her feet.

Momiplier: I accept you two for who you are. Seàn? I hope you'll stay?

J: If it's okay with you, Ma'am...

Momiplier: Ofcourse it's okay! Now both of you, go rest. No need for school today. Go on! Upstairs! Sleep!

M: Thanks, Mom

Momiplier: I love you, Mark

M: Love you too

We went and I layed in Mark's bed. The smell of his cologne filled the air in his bedroom. It was amazing. He sat next to me and I sat up and then layed in hid lap.

M: I'm going to break up with Amy...I wanna be with you

J: Like...boyfriend's?

M: Yeah...I like you, Seàn

J: I like you too, Mark...

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Signe, well, texted her back.

Signe: Seàn! Answer me right now!

Signe: I really like you...

Signe: please answer me

Signe: Fine. Be that way.

Jack: Signe, You're a lovely girl. You're kind and sweet and smart but you're just...not for me. I'm sorry but I hope you can understand.

Signe: Who else is there? Who's the other girl?

Jack: No one, Signe. There is no other girl. You're just a friend to me. Okay?

Signe: What about Mark?

Jack: What about him?

Signe: You two fucked last night, right?

Jack: What? Why do you say that?

Signe: My friend, Jenny, Lives next to you. She said she heard you moaning. Outside. Saying Mark's name! And you texted me, drunk, and said your ass hurt and you were in bed with Mark.

Jack: We didn't fuck. My ass hurts cause I fell. I don't know what she heard but it wasn't me.

Signe: Well, I don't believe you.

Jack: Okay?

Signe: You're gonna regret alk of this, Seàn.

I set my phone down and Mark grabbed his. He dialed Amy's number and out it on speaker.

Mark: Hello?

Amy: Mark...We should break up

Mark: Uh...What?

Amy: Listen, I support you and Seàn. You're really cute together

Mark: How did you-

Amy: I seen you get out of the car together at your house. Just...guessed. It's okay. I'm okay. We still friends?

Mark: Yes! Yes, Ofcourse we're still friends. Thank you, Amy.

Amy: Bye, Mark. Talk to ya later