chapter 6//cops

Felix

We ran out of the house and got in Ken's car. He took us to the police station and all the way there we discussed a plan. When we arrived, they took us one at a time. I was first. I sat down in a big room with a table in the middle. A guy came in and sat across with me. It was officer Renolds.

Renolds: I'm sorry to hear about your friend...I know he passed away last night.

He looked at my face and he looked at my bruised jaw/cheek.

Renolds: So...Tell me how the fight started.

F: Logan Paul made a hate video about Mark and Jack and said he wanted to fight...so they did

Renolds: What happened during the fight?

F: Logan called his boys in so Ken, Cry, Jack, and I ran in to help...We were all fighting then Mark was on the ground and Logan had a knife...it was horrible...

Renolds: I'm sorry...Who were you fighting?

F: I was fighting a guy named Nick Crompton.

Renolds: What happened when Mark was stabbed?

F: I ran over to him first...All the people who came to watch ran. Then we called 911 and met you at the hospital.

Renolds: Thank you ..Send Seàn-

F: Jack.

Renolds: Sure...Send him in.

Jack

Felix came out and told me to go in. I did and sat down. I was shaking. Memory's of Marks dead body was rushing through my head. I couldn't unsee it.

Renolds: Seàn?

J: Jack, please

Renolds: Alright...What was your relationship with Mark Fischbach?

J: Friends and then boyfriends

Renolds: It is said that Logan called other boys to hang up on Mark, who were you fighting?

J: Uhm I don't know his name but he is a twin. Brown fluffy hair, skinny, and tall. I know he is Spanish though.

Renolds: What did you do after Mark's death?

J: My friend, Beth, works in a bar. I went to see her.

Renolds: Alright. Thank you and I'm sorry for your loss.

J: Mhm..

Renolds: Send Ryan in please

J: Don't call him that.

Renolds: What should I call him?

J: Cry. But seriously...Don't say that name around him...His name is Cry.

He nodded and I went out and told Cry to go in.

Cry

When I went in and sat down I was shaking. I still couldn't believe Mark was gone and now we were being interviewed by cops.

Renolds: Cry, How do you feel?

C: Scared... anxious...

Renolds: Why? .

C: M-my...My hero just died

Renolds: Hero?

C: He was my rolemodel, hero...Like a father to me

Renolds: he was the same age as you

C: No, he's 2 years older...

Renolds: Why a father figure?