"Because of... you know.... what happened."

"Sakura, I'm the one who asked you to do what you did."

"Yes but-"

"I'm not disgusted by you."

"Dada! Let's go to park!" Sarada shouted from the living room. Sasuke smiled at Sakura. He repeated his last sentence.

"Sakura, I am not disgusted by you."

"But how can you look at me? I can't look at you without thinking of last night."

"Good, I wanted you to remember it." he turned his back on her and added something before going out. "I remember everything too. I remember things that you couldn't even see. We will be back later, take a shower and calm down."

Just like that he left her in bed. Sakura waited until she heard the entrance door closing and when it did, she got out of bed. She barely had time to stand that she fell back on the mattress surprised by the shot of pain that irradiated in her body. She identified the source of it and it came from between her legs.

"What the hell?" her healing green light took care of the pain until it disappeared. "Well, that's a first."

She walked to the bathroom and got undressed. She gave a look to the mirror and remembered everything. She remembered how she held the sink until her joint became painful.

Her hand moved to her throat and she gently grabbed it the way he did. Her fingers caressed where his lay and she finally spotted the lovebites on her neck and shoulders. She couldn't even remember when he made them. She smiled as she looked at them and made them disappear by using her medical Jutsu.

She shook her head and walked into the shower to wash herself. The water hitting her skin and the heat didn't help the thoughts that were poisoning her mind. She could feel him on her, she could feel his hand on her hip, him inside of her and his lips circling the ice running over her body.

She felt her insides twitch at the thought of it and naturally her hand travelled down. As soon as the first stroke started, she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Sasuke." she whispered.

————————————————-

Sarada was sitting on the swing and he was pushing her like he did back when he had to mind her. She was laughing and he wondered why Sakura had told him that Sarada became closed off and reserved. She seemed the same to him. His daughter was screaming every time the swing was going up.

"Dada higher!"

He rose an eyebrow. It was already going pretty high and he was scared that she would fall.

"Sarada, Sakura is probably waiting for us to get home."

"Mama?"

"Yes."

"Dada?"

"Hn?" he stopped the swing and helped her to get down from it.

"Why mama was weird when we arrived?"

He wanted to laugh but he realized that he quickly had to find an excuse. How could he explain to a five year old that her mom was embarrassed because of what had happened the night before.