"Word of advice though, Luna" Dr Steward said "I wouldn't suggest that you wait too long before you tell the Alpha if you want it to be a surprise, as he will be able to smell the change in your scent pretty soon." Yeah, I still had to get used to the bizarreness of the shifters' world.

After we made our way out of the pack's infirmary, I left Anna in her room to plan how she was going to tell Lucien about their little bundle of joy. I would love to see his face when he found out but I knew that this moment needed to be just for the two of them. It was nearly dinner time when I was making my way down to the entertainment room and I bumped into Connor and a few other pack members.

"Trouble in the house!"He laughed and pointed at me.

"Says the person who nearly started a fight between two girls because of him!" I retorted.

"Hey, not my fault that everyone wants a piece of this fine body." Connor wrapped his arm around me and started dragging me towards the front door together with the others.

"Well then, be a generous man and start giving everyone their fix, starting with Mrs.Morton and Mrs. Goody- they've been dying to get their hands on you for a while now." I saw Connor frown and wanted to bump my first in the air victoriously. Mrs. Morton and Mrs. Goody were two adorable old ladies in the pack but boy were they hungry for this guy! He had to diplomatically fend them off every time he saw them as they were ready to tear his shirt just to touch his abs.

"Okay, okay, you win- I'll play modest! But you are coming with us!"

"Where are we going?"

"Time to show you the fun side of the area, Riley- we are going to do a pub crawl!"

Three hours later, I found myself feeling rather happy and relaxed but that didn't prevent me from downing yet another Jager bomb. I could feel the now dark amber liquid gush down my throat, followed by a warm sensation that made its way to my tummy.

"Okay, okay, guys- next round." Maya, one of the girls from the pack, was trying to speak up but all that could be heard were the loud cheers and chants from our group. This was our fifth pub already and while I was rather tipsy, this lot looked like they could go on forever. Damn shifters and their metabolism- no one told me that alcohol did not really affect them until I was already on my third pint. "Right, it's Riley's turn next. Truth or dare, Riley?" Oh yeah, I nearly forgot that we were playing that. Mind you, it was no fun when you were the only one with enough liquid courage to do stupid things.

"Fuck that, truth is for wimps! Dare- bring it on, Maya!" I saw Maya look around and then I could pinpoint the exact moment that she came up with her evil master plan because her lips pulled up in a devilish smirk.

"You are not afraid of big bad bears, are you Riley?"

Connor looked at her and his eyes lit up with mischief as well. "OOOhhhh, you are bad, Maya. Clash of the titans- this should be fun to watch." Whatever Maya had in mind, he was definitely ready to enjoy the show as he leaned back in the booth with his pint in hand.

They didn't know just how badass I was though. "Do I look like a weakling to you, Maya? I'll crush this- who do I need to fight?"

"You see that group of tall muscular guys at the high table in the corner?" Sure I could see them. They easily looked like they could be rugby players. The one that was facing me had a pretty tough expression on his face- you know, the type of guy that you wouldn't want to piss off. But hey, if I needed to kick his ass to show everyone just how tough I was, I was going to do it. "The one with the brown hair that has his back to us- I dare you to go, turn him on, and then leave him high and dry."

"I'm sorry, did you just say turn him on and leave him high and dry? Isn't it better to fight him to prove who is the best here?" I was still pretty surprised by the dare that she had just given me- what the hell would that prove?

"Oh no, that's no fun. We know you can fight. What's the matter, Riley? Scared that you can't deliver on this occasion?" She was now taunting me and maybe I wouldn't have fallen for it if I was sober but to my tipsy mind, her words were like a red flag in front of a bull.

"Watch and learn, little girl!" I downed my last Jager bomb, turned on my heels and beelined for my target. I was determined that I was going to smash this dare, so I knew that I had to be bold. As I reached him, I got on my toes behind him and whispered seductively in his ear.

"Mmmmm.....I'm feeling frisky this evening, handsome. Tell me your name so that I know what to scream tonight."

I heard a low growl as he turned around to face me. He placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. When I saw his face, I couldn't help but gasp. What the hell did I just do?

"Fancy bumping into you, beautiful!"