Jimin laughed and placed his tray of food aside and started feeding Jungkook which made the latter smile cheekily.

After the couple was finished with their breakfast, Jimin told Jungkook to take a shower while he was doing the dishes.

Jungkook came out after showering and found Jimin sitting on their bed while reading a book. Jungkook walked towards him, but was about to fall.

"Careful!" Jimin caught him on time. The latter grinned sheepishly while looking at him but Jimin kept staring at him with an unreadable expression.

Jungkook was taken a back when Jimin suddenly hugged him. He kept wrapping his arms around Jungkook's torso, head placed on his chest listening to the latter's heartbeats. Jungkook smiled and reciprocated the hug tightly, locking him with his arms, just like Jimin.

After a while of staying like that, Jimin mumbled, "I missed this. I missed you Kookie." There was a hint of sadness in his voice.

Jungkook felt his shirt getting wet; that's when he felt Jimin was crying and shaking.

Jungkook immediately pulled away and cupped Jimin's face with his big hands, "Hey hey, what happened Jiminie? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I don't know... I'm just-just too happy that you are back. You don't know what I was going through all these months without you with me" Jimin said while crying.

Jungkook once again pulled Jimin into his warm embrace. After he was sure Jimin had calmed down he pulled away and wiped his tears with his thumb gently and placed soft kisses on his eyes.

"I'm here now and I'll never leave you again" Jungkook promised him.

And without any further delay, Jimin crashed his lips on Jungkook's. Feeling the warmth of each other, they kissed each other passionately. Jimin's plump lips fitting on Jungkook's slender ones ever so perfectly as if they were meant to be sealed together forever. They moved like two dancers sashaying through a song. Jimin ran his hands through Jungkook's soft locks pulling him more closer, leaving no space, while Jungkook invaded his hands into Jimin's shirt roaming his hands all over his back.

They found themselves craving for it more and more. With a swift moment, Jungkook turned Jimin around which made him stumble and fall back on the bed. He didn't even give Jimin a chance to realize what was happening, as Jungkook crashed his lips on Jimin's once again, nearly knocking the wind out of his lungs. The air around them turned more and more heated by each passing seconds, as they found small beads of sweat forming on their foreheads. Jimin drew his tongue over Jungkook's teeth swallowing the groan of pleasure that escaped his lips.

Jungkook continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher onto Jimin's, making his lips tremble under Jungkook's, while Jungkook continued to roam his hands all over Jimin's soft skin. Jungkook bit Jimin's lip making him gasp and the next moment he found Jungkook's tongue exploring his mouth making him moan out in pleasure.

Jungkook finally let go of Jimin's lip making him almost whine. But Jimin found himself letting out another moan when he felt Jungkook biting and sucking on his neck, marking on him, making Jimin shiver under him.

Jungkook took a hold of the hem of Jimin's shirt wanting to remove the clothing that was keeping him from seeing and feeling his bare body.

However, before they could go further, they heard the door bell ringing making Jungkook whine and Jimin giggle.

"Oh it must be Yoona!" Jimin said making Jungkook's eyes widen. He got off of Jimin and stood up, helping Jimin to get up as well.

Jimin felt Jungkook getting nervous. He took Jungkook's hand, interlocking their fingers and made their way towards the door together.

Jimin reached out his other hand and opened the door to see Taehyung standing there with little Yoona, whose tiny fingers were wrapped around Taehyung's pinky finger.

Jungkook looked at the little girl with a foreign emotion. He felt like he has seen the girl somewhere. She felt familiar for some reason. Jungkook's lips curved up into a small smile while looking at her

The moment Yoona saw him, her eyes lit up with excitement. She ran towards Jungkook and wrapped her arms, hugging his legs. Jungkook stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. He looked at Jimin who nodded at him with a smile. Jungkook lifted the little girl into his arms ever so lightly as if she was made of glass and a little pressure would break her.

She hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder. Jungkook looked at Jimin with tears welling up his eyes, "She's so soft" he whispered, making Jimin and Taehyung laugh.

Taehyung frowned upon noticing something, "Jimin is that a..." he said pointing at Jimin's neck, whose eyes widened and immediately covered his hickey with his hand.

"Gosh you two!! You just got home in the morning" Taehyung said face palming, while Jimin just looked down, embarassed.

When Taehyung left, Jimin turned to face Jungkook who was still holding Yoona in his arms. She had fallen asleep immediately after getting into his warm embrace. They both smiled at each other, feeling complete after a long time. The small smile on their faces held promises, trust, faith and every emotion that made them feel complete. Finally they felt like pieces of a solved puzzle.

---------

In the evening, Jimin was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone while Yoona was on the couch playing with her toys. Jungkook was in their room lying on bed while reading the book Jimin had left in the morning. After a while, he felt light footsteps nearing his room.

Jungkook looked up to see Yoona opening the door and coming in. He looked at her hands which was hugging a doll.... A porcelain doll

"Dad!"

"Let's play!"

"Ring-a-ring o' roses~"

-FIN-
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yes guys SHE IS NOT NORMAL. If you remember in Jungkook's dream there used to be a little girl who used to appear in front of Jimin and she was the only ghost figure who could perform supernatural activities. She even turned the doll into ashes. I was indicating that she was actually a ghost among all the fake figures appearing. That's why she felt familiar to Jungkook. Yes, she was always there, even in Jungkook's sleep.

And yes I'm ending this here 😂
Thanks to all the readers who sticked to me through this journey from start to end. This means a lot to me 😭

Anyway, I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.

Or...

Do you want a sequel 👀