As if nothing ever happened.

“What is the matter? Why are we called her at this hour?” she asked coolly, looking Sidharth into the eye.

Unable to believe her tranquility, he threw his head back and let out a loud laugh, surprising everyone around.

“Not an ounce of shame inside you right?” Sidharth narrowed his eyes at Meghna.

“Sunny has let out your secret, so you can stop acting clueless now” he declared.

“Oh hell, Sunny can say whatever he wants to darling, he is loaded with cocaine most of the time, so its upto you whether to believe it or not” Meghna replied maintaining her stance.

Mohit glared angrily at Sunny at the mention of him taking drugs but turned to Sidharth and Meghna again.

“the fact remains that your little birdie warmed his bed that night” Meghna chuckled making Sidharth hiss in anger.

“Just shut your dirty trap” he yelled stressing in each word, pointing his index at her.

“I always knew you were a dirty person Meghna, but what you did to Shehnaaz it was utterly heinous” he frowned with a disgusted face.

“what did I do love?” Meghna asked “Your girlfriend was all over him since the day of the wedding, finally when we came to Lonavla they got their chance for a sexcapade and they took it. Where am I wrong in all this?” Meghna raised her brows & spoke calmly in her perfect lisped accent.

Shehnaaz’s mind recalled the scared feeling as she lied naked in the bed in Ashok villa that unfortunate morning.

Unable to take her words further, a stoic faced Shehnaaz pushed Sidharth away and landed a swift but hard slap on Meghna’s face, making her stumble.

Meghna was left horror stricken at the sudden blow.

There was utter silence for a few moments.

Even Sidharth stood there shocked at her actions.

As Meghna recovered from the hit, she stomped angrily to Shehnaaz blurting out curses “You bloody skank.. how dare you” she shrieked but Sidharth stood in between,

“That was very well deserved.” He slow clapped smiling at an angry Meghna.

“You asshole, You and this bitch of yours are going to pay a heavy price for this” she hissed, touching her cheek, still stinging from the slap.

“Oh Meghna I have no doubt that you will play your dirty games again, but before you plan your next move have a look at this”

Sidharth pulled out his phone and played the cctv footage for her, shocking Mohit, Shehnaaz, Sunny, Shefali and Mahira equally.

He could see the color drain from her already pale face as the video progressed.

“Like what you see Ms. Oberoi?” he chuckled, at a mortified Meghna.

All four of them watched their antics on Sidharth phone with a dead pan expression

“I am sure, this video with a complete story will give a field day to the media. wont they be elated to see their darling socialites engaged in such an intense drama sequence?” Sidharth threatened looking at all of them, with sarcasm laced in his voice.

“And, how will your father, the great industrialist Samar Singh Oberoi react to this? Wont he be proud of his darling daughter? He teased, knowing he had hit the right spot.

Meghna turned her red angry face to Mahira.

“U slut, did I not tell you to check if there is a cctv camera?” she hissed.

But Mahira’s reply shocked her even more “Your calling me a slut?” Mahira spoke in her shrill voice “You are the one who is a slut Meghna. I hated you for using me as a bait for your benefit, aur main chahti thi ki Sidharth ko pata chale tera kaand” she spoke while crying and finally leaving her fake accented English.

“Isliye maine tujhe nahi bataya, main chahti thi ki tu fasse” Mahira shouted.

Suddenly Shefali turned to him.

As a Social Media Influencer she had garnered a lot of attention and had followers swearing by her fashion and beauty tips.

This video leaking out means wiping her efforts of years and a permanent scar on her reputation.

She stood by Sidharth awkwardly.

“Sidharth listen, ummm, m sorry for what I did too. But please don’t leak this clip. I will lose my entire credibility. Please Sidharth I beg of you.” She pleaded

“I will testify against Meghna if you decide to go the legal way, but please I request you, keep me out of this” Shefali spoke, stunning Meghna.

The imaginary crown she wore was mercilessly chucked off by her own clout.

Sidharth laughed louder as she stood there seething in anger

“Whoaaa, the tables have turned and how? I pity you Meghna. Your so called friends no longer have ur back. awwwww” he cackled.

Tears of rage rolled down Meghna’s cheeks.

She knew she had been cornered and lost the battle even.

“Meghna U are a big blot to womanhood. How the fuck did you even come up with this poison? And for what? Just because I refused you? Did I ever promise you love? Did I ever make you feel otherwise in the arrangement we had?” he questioned as Meghna just stood there, looking blankly.

“You were angry with me, not justified, but then why the fuck did you choose Shehnaaz for this ordeal? Uski kya galti thi ismein? Why did you embarrass her?” his voice cracked as he reminisced the dirty visuals again.

“Because I knew if you lose her it will fuck you over, I wanted to get back at you, for hurting my ego. I drop people, people don’t drop me” Meghna shouted and continued

“You didn’t even give us a chance, I wanted you but you pushed me away” she cried

“You wanted me? I don’t think so.” Sidharth remarked, shaking his head

“You wanted an arm candy hanging around you, who could be flaunted at your society parties, the one who never opens his mouth in front of you, but just keeps following around like a puppy” Sidharth locked his angry gaze at her

“I could never ever be that” Sidharth said.

Finally feeling beaten, Meghna looked at him

“So now what, are you going to the cops?” she asked skeptically, frightened to her bones

“I so want to Meghna. But this will mean dragging my Shehnaaz into the rut and screwing her peace of mind.” He laced his fingers with his plum and pulled her closer

“She has gone thru hell already, thanks to you. I don’t want a recap of that” Sidharth shook his head in dismay.

“But don’t you ever forget that I have this on me.” He flashed his phone

“If you ever even think of coming back with your dirt, nothing.. absolutely nothing will stop me from sharing this with the media” He ground his teeth in anger, hitting the final nail on the coffin of Meghna’s dead pride.  

_____________________________________________

Aur iss prakaar bana diya Shuklaji ne rainbow.

Hope u have enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I have writing it.

Please touch the star to vote and shower ur comments for the chapter and my story.

Love and luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani