- 20 -

Killian was sat on the ground in Hades' throne room and Hades was stood in front of him. Hades was waiting for Killian to choose who had to stay in the Underworld.

Hades sighed, "Oh, come on. All you need to do is choose four of your friends to stay here. Carve their name. What's the problem? Is it the chisel? So unwieldy for the one-handed or writer's block?" Hades questioned.

Killian threw the chisel onto the ground, "I'm not doing it," He said.

"I must say... I'm not angry. I'm disappointed," Hades said and leaned down to him, "And on second thought... I'm angry, I guess it's off to solitary," Hades said and grabbed Killian by his hair who screamed in pain, before dragging him to his feet. Hades led Killian to the River of Lost Souls, where a boat awaited him, "Now, listen carefully. This is the River of Lost Souls. Touch it and it will make you lose. Reducing you to a mindless, tormented husk. So please, keep all arms and hand inside the boat," Hades said.

----x----

Brooke was sat outside the Charming's apartment as the other examined the damage that was left behind by the Cerberus. Across the road, she saw a familiar face and looked to see Peter Pan in a trench coat. 

Pan gestured her to follow him as he walked down the road to an abandoned park. Brooke rolled her eyes and followed after him but stood far from him as he sat on a swing.

"You know, the one thing Neverland didn't have was a sturdy swing," Pan said, "Join me?"

"I'd rather rot," Brooke said.

"Not so charming are you Little Lamb?" Pan asked.

"What do you want?" Brooke asked.

Pan looked at her, "That's why I like you, Brooklyn, always down to business no matter how old you get," He said and bounced to her, "I want out of this place."

"Okay, but you're talking to the wrong person," Brooke said.

"Help me and I'll help you," Pan said and walked around her, "I hear you and the pirate had a baby girl... Alicia right?" He asked and stopped in front of her, "What if I told you something."

"Don't you threaten her," Brooke said glaring at him.

"Oh, no, I'm not threatening her," Pan scoffed slightly, "Just a warning, the longer you're here looking for your long lost lover boy, the easier it is for your dear sweet Alicia to become a Lost Girl. Like mother like daughter," He chuckled.

Brooke glared at him, "The ones I have watching her will never allow that to happen. Do you think that I didn't think you'd be here? Pan, you were destined to rot here," She stepped closer to him as they both glared at each other, "Oh, and call me Little Lamb again and I'll show you just want this lamb can do. I am not the same girl so back off. I will not help as I have something you don't, self-respect. Threaten my daughter again and I will kill you," Brooke said and walked off, "Have fun in hell, I won't miss you."

Brooke walked into the apartment and saw Gold, "What are you doing?" Gold asked them.

"We're gonna get Hook, what's it look like?" David asked and looked at Brooke, "Feeling ready?"

"I wanna punch something," Brooke said, "We know Hades will have him in some sort of isolation. Meg told us there's an entrance nearby."

"So, all 45 of you are gonna slip down into the deepest level of detention in the Underworld. Hades knows you're here, he'll have put up barriers to keep the living out of all the places he doesn't want us going. You walk into his domain, you'll all be puffs of duff," Gold said.