- 12 -

Later that night, David pulled up in his truck with Robin and Killian at the Camelot campsite, they were there to see Arthur.

"That's Arthur's tent, I'll go in first. You three stand guard," David said as he took out his gun.

"And if our dishonest king should put up a fight?" Robin asked.

"We'll make him wish he hadn't," Killian said, "But I do need to punch something."

Arthur walked into the tent and Robin looked at Killian, "How's being a father working out for you?" Robin asked.

"Would be better without all the interruptions, but it's working out amazingly, well," Killian said.

"And the mother?" Robin asked.

"She's distracted," Killian said.

"He's getting away!" David yelled.

Arthur ran through the wood with Killin in hot pursuit of him, Arthur tripped over a log and he saw Killian approaching him. 

Arthur noticed the Killian didn't have a weapon with him, "Look at that, seems like you showed up empty-handed to a sword fight," Arthur said.

"Actually, I brought a sword but it seems that I have misplaced it," Killian said.

"Shame, it's always the simple mistakes that get us killed," Arthur said as he moved to smite Killian, Emma appeared and blocked Arthur's sword with Excalibur, "Excalibur..." He said as his breathing was shallow, "It's whole."

"Yes, it is, but it's not going to help, this sword doesn't control anyone now," Emma said and waved her hand and she threw Arthur against a tree.

Killian was breathing heavily and he looked at Emma, "I suppose, I should say thank you," He said.

"You don't need to say anything, just don't do that again," Emma said.

"You know... Brooke still needs her big sister," Killian said.

"Was that before or after she told me she didn't love me as I am now?" Emma said.

"It's a bit more complicated than that," Killian said.

"Doesn't matter, I'm the Dark One," Emma said.

"You're more than the Dark One, you're still you. You saved me, that was Emma," Killian said.

"What do you want from me?" Emma asked looking at him.

"I want to help you and I need your help to do it. Who is Nimue and how can she defeat the darkness and how can Brooke help?" Killian said.

"Nimue and Brooke, do not matter. This will all be over tomorrow," Emma said.

"What will be over and why do you need that damned sword? All this power and you don't have the courage to answer one simple question. Why do you need Excalibur?" Killian asked.

Emma looked at him and began away from him, "I know you're still in there, Emma! I know that despite everything, you always have your reasons!" 

"You're right! I do! You want to know why I'm doing all of this?" Killian turned to Killian, "I'm doing this for Brooke and Alicia!" Emma told him and disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

David and Robin came running to Killian, "Was that Emma?" David asked.

"Yeah... She told me the reason why she's doing all this," Killian said.

"And what's that?" Robin asked.

"She said it's for Brooke and Alicia," Killian said.

"Brooke and Alicia? Why?" David asked.