North South 100 part 2

I'm in the first heat race on the pole. Miles is in the third heat race starting on the pole. 

I'm getting ready to go line up in the shoot for my heat race and I saw Thomas and Aydan walking to me.

T said, "Have fun Makayla and be careful because Tyler starts right next to you."

I said, "I will be careful with Tyler because I know where Tyler drives and I'm going to try my best with beating his ass because he doesn't deserve to win."

Ay said, "That's my best friend. Miles you be careful too with Bobby starting right by you."

M said, "I'm always going to be careful with Bobby. I know where he likes to drive. He also doesn't deserve to win either."

T said, "That's our best friends. Have fun and be careful, both of you."

I was heading on to the race track. I could tell Tyler is thinking that he could beat me because I'm just a girl. 

The official said, "On the front row of the first heat race is, Makayla Cook, now she is 18 years old and she is one of Florence Speedway's regulars and she is normally racing in a Modified or Crate Late. But tonight she is making her first Lucas Oil and Late Model debute. Right next to her on of our series regulars Tyler Erb."

The green flag dropped and Tyler was leading it for the first 5 laps but I ended up taking the lead with 5 laps to go. I lead the rest of the heat race. Winning the first heat race means I'm on the pole of the feature tonight.

The official said, "Makayla is good at any race car you put her in. Congrats to the young gun to her first Lucas Oil heat race and first ever Late Model heat race win. Congrats to this very young girl for winning against the best of the best drivers in the world. Congrats to this young lady. Lets take it down to Dave to talk to the young lady."

Dave said, "Wow, for such a young lady coming out here for her first time racing with Lucas Oil Series and first time in a Late Model you can sure drive, how do you feel with your win."

I said, "I'm proud of myself. I want to thank my brother Miles for always believing in me,  my boyfriend for always helping me out, my friends Aydan, Thomas and Avery for helping put the Late Model together in less that a week for I could come out here to race. I'm so glad that I had this big chance to come out here and race with the guys I grew up watching and racing against them in such a big race."

Dave said, "Well there you have it race fans, your winner of the first heat race and the pole sitter Makayla Cook."