Sway House part 2

Recap:

When we pull in the driveway I see Jaden and Josh standing outside.

Present Time:

We were getting out of the Ubers and the boys of Say came and got our bags and took them to the room we are staying in. There was a piece of paper in the kitchen where it tells us what room we are staying in.

Bryce's Room: Bryce, Payton, Luca and Nevaeh

Jaden's Room: Jaden, Jackson, Makayla and Madison (Jackson and Makayla's baby)

Griffin's Room: Griffin, Miles and Avani

Anthony's Room: Anthony, Sam and Autumn

I yelled, "Everyone downstairs right now!"

Everyone started running down the stairs.

JD asked, "Why did you yell for all of us?"

I said, "I wanted to talk to you Sway boys for a few minutes about something."

So they all sat down.

I said, "Okay, so I heard that you guys are having 2 new members and I know who they are. I want to ask you boys something. Why in the hell would you have my ex boyfriend be one of the new members knowing I was coming for a few months. I told you guys if Bryce comes anywhere near me he is getting his ass beat by me and Miles would let me. Now I'm only asking Griffin, Quinton, Anthony, Noah, Blake and Blake because I know that Jaden and Josh didn't want him to come because they know what I would do."

BL said, "I only did it because everyone was saying we could have him there. We knew that you would be cool with just Ryan but we needed one more member. I'm sorry Makayla I forgot he was your ex if I remembered that he was your ex I would of said no because you know I would never do that to you."

I said, "Well I know I can count on three of you guys to have my back. Now do the the rest of you want to explain yourselves."

TO BE CONTINUED.......