5 Month Anniversary

Today is mine and Jackson 5 Month Anniversary. I can't believe we lasted this long. Madison is 3 months old now and she loves being here with the Sway boys. Josh and Jaden got a puppy. Her name is Buddy. Madison loves playing with Buddy. We had to postpone the Tour because of the Corona Virus. So now we are living with the Sway boys until we can go back home. 

So today me and Jackson are planning to have a day to ourselves since our 5 Month. We are going to the store to get snacks for our Netflix and chill day. We were getting Takis, chocolate, candy, Monsters and Bang energy drinks and other stuff. I posted about Jackson and me on Instagram. 

Liked by jadenhossler, itsjacksondean, itspayton, miles_cook18, autumn_love05 an 3

Liked by jadenhossler, itsjacksondean, itspayton, miles_cook18, autumn_love05 an 3.6 million more

makayla_cook18: Happy 5 Month Anniversary to the most amazing guy in my life. Jackson you are always here for me and I love you so much for it. You always make time for me everyday. You always here to help me with Madison and I love you because you are the father of my babygirl. You are the love of my life. You are my everything. You are my whole world. I'm glad I came to live with my brother because if I didn't I don't know what I would do without you in my life right now.   itsjacksondean

itsjacksondean: I love you and Madison so much. Words can't even say how much I love you.

miles_cook18: I'm glad you guys have each other.

< itsjacksondean: I'm glad I have her in my life. She is my whole world. 

joshrichards: You guys are the cutest couple on all Social Media.

<makayla_cook18: So Josh your telling me that we went past you and Nessa in the cutest couple. So that means that we are the number 1 Cutest Couple on Tiktok.

<<joshrichards: That's what I'm saying, how did you guys beat me and Nessa.

Load for more comments

Liked by makayla_cook18, jadenhossler, itspayton, miles_cook18 and 4

Liked by makayla_cook18, jadenhossler, itspayton, miles_cook18 and 4.7 million more

itsjacksondean: Happy 5 Month Anniversary to the most beautiful woman in my life. You are my whole world. I love you so much. Words can't even say how much I love you. I'm so glad that you are the mother of my babygirl. Madison is going to grow up and be just like her mom and I hope she does because that means there will be a many Makayla running around the house. I love you so much. You are the love of my life. 

makayla_cook18: I love you too bae

Load for more comments