North South 100 part 1

Tonight is the first night of the North South weekend. Miles and me are both racing in the North South for Late Models. It's Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday racing. The Lucas Oil LAte Model Dirt Series has the best of the best drivers. I'm really nervous because I've never raced with these guys. This is what mine and Miles's late models look like.

Mine

Miles's

Miles's

Tonight might be fun but it also might be scary because we have never raced with these guys before

Tonight might be fun but it also might be scary because we have never raced with these guys before. Miles knows how Josh is because he is always running the high side. Bobby Pierce, Tyler Erb, Hudson O'Neal and more also ride the high side. Miles knows I love the high side like Josh Rice does. He told me just to be careful for I don't get hurt. Bobby and Tyler have so beef because when they both were racing at the World Of Outlaws race at Cedar Lake Speedway. Miles told me to stay away from Bobby and Tyler as much as I can for they get into me and make me spin out or flip me. The girls are coming and the boys are helping work on the racecars if we break or get tour up. The girls are here to cheer us on and they are watching the other drivers to see what they do to see if it will help us out any.