Jackson's First Race

3 months later

 Its like my whole 2 years with Jackson went by so fast and living with him and my brother.  I started making music with Jaden when I was at Sway. Me and Jaden have been working on this really good song and I'm glad we are almost done with it. But besides that Madison is now 2 years old and is already liking racing because she is always out in the garage with me and Miles. She reminds me of me when I was little because I would always be out in the garage with my dad, Miles and Brandon. Brandon taught me so much that I know to this day about racing. But tonight is all about Jackson because me and Miles decided to let Jackson race for the first time. Me and Miles are racing too but Jackson is not racing in Late Models with us he is racing in a Modified. 

This is what the modified looks like.

Me and Miles bought Josh Rice's modified so Jackson could race

Me and Miles bought Josh Rice's modified so Jackson could race. Jackson told me that everyone at the track that we normally go to are going to East Bay Raceway to race with the Lucas Oil Series so me and Miles are going to race with them and Jackson is racing with Drake Troutman which is my bestfriend. Drake races a modified and late model. Me and Drake grew up together and we were inseparable until he moved away to Ohio for he can race more with his step-brother Billy Green. 

I'm getting mine and Madison's bags packed for a long weekend ahead when Jackson said that something happened to Aydan and Thomas which was mine and Miles pit crew because they know what to do when we have motor or anything else we need to be ready to race. 

Jackson told me to turn on the TV and I did and went to the news channel and saw there was an accident and Thomas and Aydan didn't make it. I fell down to the ground and started crying because they both are like brothers to me and I just lost them. I'm losing everyone I love because first it was my brother Brandon then my mom and dad then now Aydan and Thomas. I can't keep having them die I need to find out why they are dying because this is no accident because my brother Brandon died because a racing accident, then my mom and dad a car accident and last now Aydan and Thomas got in a car accident. My theory is that someone who hates me or Miles or our family is trying to kill my family and very close friends. I'm thinking that Drake, Jackson, Miles or me are next at East Bay.

TO BE CONTINUED.................