Moving to Florence, Kentucky

So I was done packing and loading everything in my car and the moving truck with my two bestfriends Nevaeh and Autumn. My mom and dad just died in a car accident and I'm going to live with my older brother Miles Cook. Miles moved to Kentucky because he wanted to get away from everything in Florida. We were really close as kids bit as he got older he just was really distant from me. But as years went by I met Autumn and Nevaeh and I told them everything. I got a call from my brother.
M= Miles
M asked, "R u on ur way?"
I said, "Yeah, we r heading to the airport."
M said, "Okay, but u forgot to tell u that I have friends that live with me if that's of with u and the girls."
I said, "Yeah, it's okay. What's there names?"
M said, "Jackson Dean, Payton Moormeier, Sam Hurley and Luca Shafer Charlton."
I said, "OMG, dude they r famous tiktokers. When did u become friends with them?"
M said, "2 years ago and I know that u have a crush on Jackson and Nevaeh likes Luca and Payton then Autumn has a crush on Sam."
I asked, "When were u going to tell me this?"
M said, "I don't know. Just dont act weird around them please. And have u guys checked ur tiktoks yet because u all blew up like I did."
I said, "No, and how many followers do I have?"
M said, "4.6 million, Nevaeh has 3.7 million and Autumn has 2.6 million."
I said, "Ok, so I have to go so bye love u big bro."
M said, "Love u too lil sis."