He shot up, eyes heavy as you smiled. "Gray," you sighed. He blinked as he returned to his position, trying to fall back asleep. You watched him let out a groan as he rolled out his neck. "Gray, come sit here."

"Hm," he hummed. You smiled, shaking your head. You stood, head bent as you walked around his legs. "Where 'y going?" he asked.

"Bathroom," you whispered. He grunted again and you pointed to your seat, telling him to move over. He waved his hand at you, still half asleep from his nap, as you walked away to use the washroom.

When you returned a few minutes later, he was asleep again, his head to the side on your seat. You shook your head as you crawled over his legs once more to get to your seat. You sat down, taking his phone from his lap, that was about to fall.

You checked the time once again and decided to watch a movie to kill some time. And just as you had some random movie playing, Gray's head dropped onto your shoulder. You gasped as his head hit you and turned to look.

He groaned again, lifting his head a little for a moment before resting it back, clearly much more comfortable. You shook your head, leaning back to watch your movie, and you too, several minutes later, fell asleep with your head atop his.

---

"Well," Gray sighed, dropping the bag he was carrying. You stepped in. "Welcome home, I guess."

"Yeah," you whispered, looking around. He clapped his hands together and you turned.

"Want a tour?" You smiled.

"I've been here before, Gray." He smiled back.

"But not to live here," he pointed out. You nodded. "So-- house tour?"

"Sure." He pushed your bags to the side and you walked in, hands in your sweatshirt pocket.

"This is the kitchen," he said, gesturing. You smiled. "You'll make coffee here and wake up at eleven and this," he slapped the countertop of the island in the center. "Is where I do work so don't bother me." You smiled.

"Got it."

"And then living room there, blah blah, nothing's changed, really." You nodded, walking in. "Basement has workout stuff, office down that hall there," he said pointing as you went along. You rolled your eyes.

"Yes, yes."

"Okay, fine, you ungrateful fuck." You laughed as you followed him up the stairs. "And this," he paused to open the door, "is our room."

He let you walk in first and you stepped in. It was the master, of course, and it was huge, just as you remembered from your last visit. "You got a new carpet," you noticed, stepping on it.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it." You smiled. "Because the one you had's super fluffy too, so I just--"

"It's lovely, Gray." He crossed his arms and nodded. "Hm."

"Oh, yeah, my tour-- bathroom's right here," he said, walking towards it. "And then the closet-- so I pushed all my stuff to the side, so you can have the right side, but if you want the left, that's okay too--"

"The right side is just fine." He nodded and turned the light off inside. You walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah-- I mean, I mostly use the shower, baths sometimes, if I have time and stuff, but you can use whatever-- that sink's yours, and you can put your stuff in all of those drawers; they're empty." You nodded, walking over.

"You have a big bathroom." He shrugged. You'd used the guest bedroom and bathroom when you'd went over earlier in the year.

"Oh, I got you--" you walked out of the bathroom and turned to the corner of the room. "This thing, you can, like, sit in it and stuff-- I figured you probably had more stuff." You ran your fingers over the marble of the vanity. "Do you like it?"