26

Mason's POV

"In one condition," I trailed off.

"What is it?" She asked me, wiping her eyes.

"You stay with us for three days," I said confidently.

She suddenly went from crying face to confused and pissed face, the Paula I knew.

"What?" She asked, "you don't control me. I go home when I want to. I just apologized to you awhile ago 'cause I went overboard with the mocking but my decision stays the same without any condition."

There's my stubborn and feisty girl.

"We don't control you, but we can fucking pull out this project anytime," I threatened her lightly. "It would be a shame to Mr. Ty that we pulled out the big project, twice as big actually now that we doubled the price for it, because of the attitude of his junior engineer."

That's right, you cannot outsmart me, little girl. No matter how I want to fucking taste you right now.

She gasped at what I just said. "So you're blackmailing me?" She didn't nearly believe what I just said.

"Call it what you want, that's how this will go," I calmly said and took a sip of my drink.

Marco just sighed and let me talk. He knew I can always talk out of everything just to get what I want. He wanted what I wanted so he kept his mouth shut and sat back to his chair.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked her smugly.

She just looked me. I can see her contemplating the choices given to her. As if you have a fucking choice, Paula. I knew she can't let Mr. Ty down.

"We have all night to wait for your answer," I spoke again. I can't wipe my fucking smirk out of my face.

She took a deep sigh and answered, "three days. You touch me, I'll fucking kill you both." She warned us.

Fuck yeah, I won.

"We won't touch you unless you want to," Marco finally spoke as he bit his lip. He loved my idea.

We all stood up and I headed for the door first.

"I'd like to see you try and kill us," I turned to her with an award winning smirk. I opened the door and let her pass first.

"Fucking psycho," she mumbled.

I told you I always fucking get what I want.

————

Paula's POV

Three days. I just have to be strong for three days so I can get home to Ian and not ruin this project for Mr. Ty.

We returned to the dining and finished our meals.

"It's a beautiful night," Mason said, "let's head to the back and drink."

We all followed the twins to the back of the mansion. I stared at their backs as they led us, they fucking exude authority and masculinity. Like they fucking own the place. Well, stupid Paula, they do own the place. And would you fucking look at that body frame, they easily overtowered all of us and their suits perfectly sculpted their muscular bodies. Man, I was turned on just watching them walk.

We reached the open area at the back. Just beside the inaccessible pool near the construction was a small fire pit with an outdoor couch around it. A small corner was intended for a bar. A soft music was playing. And as usual, the bar tended by their staff.