But when we got downstairs Jin had already seen the mess and was yelling. I had laughed so hard I cried, Taehyung practically made himself fall when he saw it, giggling till he couldn't breathe.

"Sorry Joon,"

He shook his head sending a wink my way. Namjoon has grown on me in a way. The first time I met him was in the bar, he tried to make Yoongi jealous and kissed me. At first I was weary of him but he had apologized and the real Joon had come out after that.

Yoongi's phone rang as me and Jimin talked, I was playing with his hair as his head still sat in my lap.

"Oh hyung!"

Jimin looked up at me and made a face, I was watched the side of Yoongi's head as he talked.

"I won't be there till late tonight. Don't wait up. You can take the guest room if you haven't already,"

We all silently listened as he talked. I couldn't make out what his brother was saying, only hearing the little buzz of his voice. But we all froze at the next sentence.

"I'm at the cabin with my friends."

No one moved and the car pulled us to the side as we went around a corner.

"Yeah Jin, Taehyung and Muscle guy are all here,"

He hasn't mentioned me yet. Maybe he brother already knows about me and so Yoongi just doesn't have to mention me?

"I'm going to one last place with them then I will be on my way."

We turned onto another road and I focused outside. Would he tell his brother about me?

The clouds has shifted and most of the stars were covered now, one spot brighter than the rest from the moon. Jimin wrote a smiley face on the slightly fogged window making me smile at him.

"Okay Hyung. Yeah yeah." Yoongi said as he was going to hang up but then his voice got stern,"No she is not welcome there anymore."

I snapped my head in his directing and his hand was holding the phone tight," We didn't breakup because we were never together,"

Jess? Or someone else?

"I have to go. Bye," He hung up and dropped his phone down, not aggressively, just annoyed. Namjoon turned and looked at him opening his mouth to talk.

"Fine. I'm fine."

Me an Jimin shared glances and Jimin pulled his phone out showing me something.

His brother likes Jess and wants Yoongi to be with her. The last time I saw his brother was a few years ago and Yoongi threw him out of our apartment for judging his life and us, back when we were poor. If Yoongi hasn't told him about you it's probably for the better.

I watched him type it in the notes and nodded. Namjoon looked back at us and warning my shook his head. Yoongi wasn't paying attention to us, his eyes straight ahead. I took Jimins phone and typed back.

Is he just mean? Like does he just not care about Yoongi and wants money or just wants what he thinks is best for him?

Jimin read the text and sat up, quickly typing back.

He wasn't supportive in the beginning. He would tell on Yoongi for everything. That's why Yoongi left and told all of us we should move. He was living with his brother in the city at first but his brother was constantly on him. So one day he came to school with two big bags and told us we should all live together. Now that Yoongi makes money he is more supportive. None of us like him.