|11|

"Did you know that there are bunnies on the moon?" A drunk Taehyung slurred, looking up at the sky

"Did you know that there are bunnies on the moon?" A drunk Taehyung slurred, looking up at the sky. His face flushed and voice deep.

"They live with their bunny friends and family up there!" Jungkook chimes in with his own cute bunny smiled and I just sat there smiling back shaking my head. How could these two be older than me?

Everyone else had gone inside, Yoongi had promised to come back after he got Namjoon inside without breaking anything. That was almost 30minutes ago and I was doubting he was coming back.

"Hasn't Jin gotten better at cooking?" Jungkook asked randomly reaching out for another glass of alcohol. I took it out of his hand and he glared at me.

"Water,"

He pouted but took the water bottle from my hands. Taehyung sat up quickly and pointed at Jungkook.

"Jin cooks good but Yoongi has been cooking more too!!" They started talking more about how good everyone cooks and food they like so I closed my eyes.

My head had hurt from drinking so I switched to alcohol before I got too tipsy. Unfortunately everyone else was having too much fun to
notice how much they were drinking and ended up completely wasted, not that I was complaining. It meant they were comfortable with me to be themselves.

"Color!"

I opened my eyes and he was right up in my face poking my cheek.

"Yeah?"

"Does Hyung cook for you?" He asked leaning even closer. I scooted back and nodded.

"Yeah why?"

Jungkook gasps and stood up slightly stumbling. He grabbed a fork and waved it around before pointing it at me accusingly.

"He cooks for you?!!" Taehyung yelled and I slowly nodded. Maybe they were just too drunk to even think. I couldn't follow anything that was being said.

I watched as Taehyung stood up squealing like a little kid. What now? Jungkook giggled and grabbed my hand to pull me up. He pointed the fork at me again.

"Can I tell you a secret? Yoongi said we weren't supposed to say anything but he told us we
couldnt like li-" Jungkook could barely get out the sentence before another voice yelled out. I turned to see who interrupted and got embarrassed when I saw who it was.

"Okay bedtime!!" Yoongi was walking out of the house face flushed. He had changed into different clothes, opting for a more casual look considering it was in the middle of the night. Jungkook smiled and tried to whisper something to me but Yoongi pulled him away with a glare.

Taehyung turned and walked inside, grinning before waving Jungkook to follow. Jungkook grumbled something about not liking secrets before taking off after Taehyung inside.

"Sorry about leaving you. Namjoon knocked over a plant and I had to clean up everything." His nose scrunched as he looked at everything everyone had left. He started to pick up everything.

"It's fine. They were funny but you did interrupt them telling me a secret they were not supposed to be telling me."

His face flushed and he turned away throwing away plates. I laughed.

"Are you perhaps... embarrassed?"

His face slowly became a deeper red and I smiled. Yoongi was never one to fully open up. He was nice and funny but he didn't really like talking about himself. That was one thing I was determined to do. To get into Min Yoongi's head.

"I won't push it," I told him as I passed him taking the rest of the trash to the bin. His shoulders relaxed some ,"but one day I do want to know what you said." He smiled his gummy smile at me and held open the door to go back inside.

I followed him into the quiet house. The kitchen was a mess but we could clean that up later. I had a feeling Jin and Namjoon would be up before the rest, hopefully they won't be to mad about the mess.

I hadn't gotten a real chance to look around upstairs so while he walked straight into a room I stayed in the hallway and looked at the pictures hanging up. There was a picture of Hoseok with a girl. None of them had said anything about girlfriends. I would have to ask them about family and girls tomorrow.

I wondered if one day after I was gone from their life there would be pictures of me up there with them. All day today I had pushed the doctors meeting to the back of my head but now that I was alone... what was I going to do? I had finally found a good group of friends and now.. now I was going to lose them.

I turned around just as Yoongi walked back out of the room with a blanket and a pillow. I quickly blinked my tears away and slightly smiled.

"You can sleep in there. There is a hoodie in the top drawer if you want to change, Taehyungie has all of your clothes in his room. I will sleep on the couch downstairs." He nodded to the door and I frowned as he walked past me. I assumed Taehyung would keep my clothes until tomorrow, he hadn't even let me take a peek at them. But right before Yoongi could get out of my reach I grabbed his blanket.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch?"

He stopped and shrugged. His eyes were barely open when he first walked out but now hue was watching me. My face heated up and I just stood there.

"I just thought you would want your own bed." He said quietly. I just stood there confused. Did he not like sharing his bed? I've never really thought much about it, maybe at home I will start sleeping on the couch and give him some space.

"Oh."

We stood there awkwardly and I didn't know if I should just go to bed or tell him he can have the bed and I will sleep on the couch?

"I mean I don't mind sharing the bed but I thought since we have to share at home you might want your own bed." He told me after a minute.

"I don't mind. I don't want you not to sleep good because I kicked you to the couch." He shook his head but before he could argue I took the blanket and walked into the room. We were both tired and I just wanted to sleep.

I put the blanket on the bed and grabbed a black hoodie throwing it on, trading it for my own pink princess hoodie, one I have had since 5th grade. I have already been made fun of because of it by Jungkook today.

Then I climbed on the opposite side of what Yoongi calls "his side". I didn't hear him come in at first but a few minutes later he slowly came into the room and I felt the bed dip beside me.

I guess he wasn't against the idea of sharing beds as much as I had thought. Today was fun and I am glad they had brought me along on this trip.

"Goodnight Yoongi" I said turning so my back was to him. He shifted and I felt his breathe by my ear.

His voice, deep with sleep, carried through my whole body.

"Goodnight Grayson,"