|10|

"Colorrrrr!!!" Taehyung screamed running to me throwing his backpack off

"Colorrrrr!!!" Taehyung screamed running to me throwing his backpack off. I laughed as he ran into me almost knocking me over picked me up spinning me around.

"Taehyung!! Put me down!!" I laughed and he sat me down, a big box smile on his face. Last night we got close, turns out Taehyung is a talker when drunk and now I know more than I think he knows.

Behind him was the other 5 boys all wearing over sized clothes and coffee in their hands. Jimin barely had his eyes open and Jin was holding a big white stuffed animal.

"Bad hangover?" I asked once they got closer to us. Yoongi had gone to get "a special surprise" and left me to wait for the others.

"Very. Coffee just doesn't work like it used to" Namjoon said with a laugh hugging me. At first he was a very intimidating guy, tall and serious, but after one joke last night his dimples came out and he turned out to be a really funny guy.

"I woke up to this big guy on top of me, thought I was his pillow or something. Barely got any sleep," Hoseok said glaring at Jungkook who smiled big. I laughed as Hoseok pouted and sat down and closed his eyes.

"Get some sleep I'll wake you when we leave," I told him and he nodded already falling asleep.

I still didn't know where we were going, everyone was secretive about it. They would whisper to themselves and giggle like little girls whenever I asked anything.

Last night Jungkook was drinking on special occasion, like me since we were both still underage, and accidentally told me about the jeeps we were taking to wherever. Jimin and Taehyung had practically jumped him pushing him from his chair to the floor while everyone laughed and groaned.

Taehyung put his head in my neck, wrapping his arms around me while we all waited for Yoongi to get back.

"Can I see what all you got me?" I asked Taehyung. He let go of me and grinned.

"Nope. It's a surprise." I groaned and Jimin giggled.

"You are going to like it. I helped." He said. I looked back and forth between Jimin and Taehyung.

"I don't know if I should be happy or scared." They laughed again and I sat down, the morning heat getting to me.

Yoongi is taking forever.

"You okay?" Jin asked bending down. I nodded and everyone turned to look at me making my face heat up, all except Hoseok who was dead asleep on the ground.

"Yeah. I got by blood drawn this morning, just tired." He nodded standing back up. From what I have seen Jin is like the mom of the group. Always checking on everyone and helping them. We all turned as we heard a car pull up.

Yoongi got out of the car throwing keys at Jungkook. We all started to grab our bags and get up. I stood up with the help of Jimin and smiled at Yoongi who grabbed my bag for me.