Milo's Arrival

A big metal trailer pulled up in the drive way, we could hear banging noises in the trailer.
The owner named Mrs Edwards took out her horse named Milo he was a big black warmblood stallion he was rescued by Mrs Edwards from a horrible person that whipped him constantly.Mrs Edwards told me she had to separate from the other horses because of his aggressive behaviour.I have 2 months to make difference.He bared his teeth with I walked up to him and looked at his condition.He had some patches of missing hair from where he was hit multiple times.I took the horse from Mrs Edwards and put him in a sheltered round pen where I could work with him.Mrs Edwards stayed to watch me for a while.I stood in the middle of the area he circled me,I walked slowly to him he reared up and moved away.I could tell he has not been had a contact with humans for a while.I squatted down till he calmed down and stood still.I walked up to him slowly,he slowly moved backwards I stopped until he stopped.This time he reared up and cantered away.I walked out of the pen to let him calm down and get used to his new surroundings.

"So do you think you could help him?"Mrs Edwards asked crossing her fingers.
"Yeah,that was a test he did better than most horse would" I said with a smile.
"Thanks so much,what do you mean he he was better than most horses?"she said with a confused look.
"Well, most horse would try to run me over or would not stand still,he did not he did what I wanted him to do"i said.
"Great!I have to go"she waved and jumped in her car and drove off.