Feeling Weak and Shaking

I woke up with bright light shining in my eyes, I opened my eyes to see white tile floor and white painted walls, I laid in a bed with covers and bars on the outside.The nurses and doctors crowded me making me feel uncomfortable, one of the doctor sat on the end of the bed.
"You are very lucky you weren't seriously hurt, you could had brain damage or you could have be paralysed, but all you have is a bump on the back of your head and a massive hoof print on your forehead" the doctor said feeling my head with his cold hands, I turned my head away when I felt pain, At that moment I wanted Milo, I wondered how he was ok.I say up and tried to run out of the hospital but fell to the ground when I hopped off the bed,my legs were still shaking and I felt weak in my hands, unable to get up and crawled on the floor away from the doctors but they were too fast for my weak body.My dad grabbed me by the waist and lifted me on the bed.
"You will be staying her for a while, until you have the strength to go home and what happened" my dad said rubbing my back, I knew of they found out what happened they would sell Milo.

My parents and doctors left the room to let me rest, I fell asleep hearing Milo's whinny in my ear, I opened my eyes and looked around his whinny was still in my head, I felt like I was being pushed constantly, I turned around a black soft muzzle resting against my shoulder, I looked up to see Milo looking in the hospital from the window, tears of joy fell down my pink cheeks until I heard the doctor come in...