Chapter 8

-Chalrie's POV-

 After we told the boys the good news Gina gets out a bottle of wine for me and Beau. We all have a glass and before I know it, it's already 11:40 and I have work in the morning.

"Beau, I think I'm gonna go get ready to go bed now."

"Okay, come get when you're ready, okay love," he asks, with a wink and a smile.

I give a smile in return. 

So I slip off and make my ways to Beau's room. His bed didn't have anything on it but a cheetah print blanket, so I decide I'd put some fresh sheets on it, and make it for him. When I'm done, I go out to find Beau. But what I find is much more amusing. Jai, Luke, and Gina have finished off the bottle of wine and they can't stop laughing. They're watching "Summer High Heights" and giggling like little school girls. It's quite a sight. 

"Gina, darling, are you and the boys having fun," I say, with a hint of laugher in my voice.

"Sweetie, darling, honey!! My little Daughter-in-law!! Three cheers for you and Beau!! Hip-hip,"

"Hurry!" Me, Luke, and Jai reply

"Hip-hip," again Gina says, slurring her words

"Hurry!" we say again.

"Hip-hi-" Gina's cut off. She had fallen and hit he head. It would have been funny if she hadn't gotten hurt.

"MUM?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Jai says. Gina jumps up with a big smile on her face.

"HURRY!" 

I begin to laugh so hard that I snorted, which just fueled their laughter fire. I would love to stay and talked with them, but I really need to find Beau and get to bed, so I start looking for him again. I looked in the bathroom, but he wasn't there. I looked in the boys room, still no Beau. I looked in the kitchen, Gina's rooms, and his room once more, but still no Beau. Finally I found him. He was outside, with his phone in his hand.

"Babe, you okay," I ask a bit worried. But he doesn't reply. So I wait a few seconds.

"Beau sweetie, I think the wines gotten to you," I said with a laugh. But he doesn't reply, move, or do anything. This isn't like him.

"Beau?" Still, nothing. So I just sit down in front of him and look up at him. It seem like an hour of silence before Beau speaks.

"So.. I just got off the phone with Daniel."

 God, no. Please? This is it. The truth must have came out. That would explain why Beau was acting weird. I've been running form my past for too long, but why now? I'm finally happy. Why is it that when things are going good, something has to come along and fuck it all up? Every time. I'm sure my face is a bright red now, cause I can feel it.

"Oh yeah? What did you guys talk about..?"