Day out

After a few hours they arrived at the beach. Mr Wonka stared at it in awe. The golden sand, the shimmering aqua blue ocean. The sound of happy children bounding across the sand. The sweet smell of ice cream and candy floss filled their lungs and swirled through the air.
Charlie layer down a towel and took his t shirt off, so he was just wearing his swimming trunks. Mr Wonka stared in awe at Charlie's chest.
"Come on Wills, take your coat off." Charlie said giggling.
"Oh um."
Before he could say anything else Charlie was stripping him down so he was also shirtless.
Mr Wonka gulped and went bright strawberry red and Charlie giggled again. They had a great time at the beach,they splashed in the sea, ate ice cream and kissed infront of the sunset.
They walked into the factory and got into bed and snuggled all night.
A/N
This has nothing to do with the plot I just thought it would be a nice chapter to write. I think this story is gonna come to an end soon.
I just wanna thank somebody for really supporting this story and giving ideas and just being a good person
TheTransKing69

Thank you so so so much. Thank you to everyone else who takes the time to read the story but I just wanted to thank that person in particular.