Finding out

3rd person POV
As the weeks progressed, so did Charlie and Willy's relationship. While they worked and brainstormed ideas they would steal small glances at each other and sometimes willy would stare blankly at Charlie's small face, taking in his youthful beauty. Willy started to share a bed with Charlie and would fall asleep so the sound of his warm breath blowing against his cheek.
One day it all changed.
It started as a normal day, Willy and Charlie woke up and pecked each other on the lips before leaving the room to have breakfast. They could never be a couple around Charlie's parents, they both knew that they would not approve.
They went to the brainstorming room,willy's arm slung around Charlie's shoulders.
They talked about ideas until Charlie just had enough.
"I love you Willy." He blurted out
Willy flushed a deep red
"You look so cute when you do that."
Willys face turned redder
"I-I love you t-too Charlie." He stammered quietly
Charlie stood up and walked to willy's chair. Without thinking he grabbed his lover's face and began kissing passionately,as their lips crashed together Willy didn't know what to do but he soon began to kiss the little boy back. Charlie's legs were wrapped around his waist and his tounge slipped into Willy's mouth, before the kiss could progress further the door opened and Charlie's mother let out a horrified scream.