Chapter 28 ⚠️

Start from the beginning

You:I want you.

You whined again as you leaned your head to the side. He licked  his lips and gave you a peck on the lips. You wanted more and he knew it, but he pulled away again. Your eyebrows knitted together in frustration as you felt yourself getting wetter by the second. The sight of you getting like this, all whiny and needy, made his dick twitch in his pants. For one thing, he loved to see you get whiny and beg. He was going to give you what you both wanted but in due time.

He unraveled your legs from his waist and you tried to reach for him but he was quick to grab onto your wrists and pin them above your head. Your chest rose as you took in a sharp breath and stared right into his eyes.

Zion:Keep em' here...

He warned in a low tone. When he used that tone of voice on you, you knew better. Even though it was in your nature to be defiant, you chose to hold back.

You nodded your head gingerly and kept your eyes on him. His eyebrow arched as he studied your face and after a few seconds, he slowly released your wrists, trusting that you would keep your arms there. His fingertips slowly trailed down your body. From your wrists, down your arms, over the mounds of your breasts, all the way down to the waistline of your short shorts.

He loved the feeling of your soft skin on his hands. He slowly pulled down your shorts along with your panties. You raised your hips up to help him with the process. Once they were completely off, he edged himself off of the bed until he was kneeling and he gripped your thighs and pulled you to him. He was now face to face with your pussy and he paused for a second as he stared at your now glistening core.

You bit your lip in anticipation and you wiggled your hips impatiently. He didn't want to waste any more time and dove right into you. He licked a long stripe up your pussy as he placed both of your thighs on his shoulders with ease. You hissed softly as he repeated that action a few times before wrapping his lips around your clit, making your hips lightly jolt. He then took two of his fingers and inserted them into your pussy, making your eyes squeeze shut.

Between him sucking on your clit the way he was and his fingers pumping in and out of you in a teasingly slow pace, you lowkey wanted to combust. All because you couldn't touch him and you really wanted to. Your fists clenched from above you  and you let out a needier whine. As he continued to eat you out and began to carry on so as if he was having his favorite dessert, a smirk formed on his lips as his grip on your thighs tightened.

He knew you wanted to touch him, but he just wanted to hold out a little bit longer.

You:B-Baby, c-can I touch you, p-please?

You stuttered out as your back arched off of the bed. Zion removed one of his large hands from your thighs and pressed it firmly against your stomach in order to keep you down. He ignored your question all together and continued to thrust and curl his fingers in and out of you at a faster pace.

You:Zion, please!

You begged as moans endlessly flowed out past your lips. Your hands gripped at the sheets furiously.He murmured out a quick 'no' before encircling your clit with his tongue a few times and then sucking on it again with light intensity. Your chest rose up and down furiously as a much louder moan came out of your mouth. The moment Zion alternated and began to thrust his tongue in and out of you, you both knew that you were close.

You:Z-Zion, I'm gonna--

You spewed out and that's when he pulled away. That familiar pit that was forming in your stomach dwindled down instantly as he rose up from between your thighs and licked his lips. You lifted your head up from the mattress to stare at him as if he lost his mind. All he did was look at you with that signature mischievous look as he stood up on his feet.

Zion:I think Imma order some pizza or some shit, getting kinda hungry" (He said rubbing his stomach. At this point you were speechless)

His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at your face. On the inside, he wanted to die of laughter but he kept it together.

Zion:What? You want anything?

You couldn't believe what Zion just did and sat still on the bed.
You got dressed and went downstairs, you gave Zion a death glare then got Simba who was seated on his lap and headed upstairs.

Zion:Babe!

He called out but you didn't want to see his face. You got in the covers and eventually slept with Simba in your arms.

Morning

You woke up and did you morning routine showered and got dressed. Leah showed up and you looked at her

Leah:What?

You:Why the hell didn't you take me along with you?

Leah:What happened here

You:Go ask that stupid brother of yours (you said and went downstairs)

¶¶¶¶¶
Hello

Smut credit →@stoneygiggles

I really missed this book and decided to write 3 chapters 😌