Chapter 28 ⚠️

Start from the beginning

You went downstairs and found Zion watching TV then you sat next to him.

You:Z what's happening?

Zion:What do you mean?

You:I mean, us...it's like we're drifting apart day by day.

Zion:Everything is fine between us Kayla, it's just your imagination

You:Is that why you never text me like you used to and when I call you, it's like you don't even wanna here my voice.

Zion: It's not like that. We're both busy

You:No. You're the one who's always too busy to spare 5 minutes of your time for me (you snapped)

Zion:Look, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.

You:I missed you (you hugged him and he hugged you back)

Zion:Promise me something

You:What?

Zion:If we ever break up, we'll still be close friends

That was unexpected and why would he start talking about breakups now. All these thoughts were running through your head

You:You wanna dump me or what?

Zion:No but just promise

You:Ugh fine, I promise. (You smiled and kissed him)

He carried you and took you upstairs to his room and you already knew how this would end

Zion pulled you into his lap and turned your body so you were straddling his lap. You happily complied with his gestures and cupped his face in your small hands. He looked up at you with a soft smile on his face as one hand was on your thigh and the other was on your ass. You leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your lips. His tongue poked out a little and ran across his bottom lip before leaning up to kiss you again.

He gripped on your ass with a firm hold as the kiss gradually got deeper. You then let out a soft moan when he gave you a swift smack to your ass. Zion smirked softly at the sound you made and gingerly nipped at your bottom lip. Your eyelids hung low as you watched him do it. His other hand slithered up to your ass and now grabbed both of your asscheeks and squeezed as he shifted your bodies. He laid you down on the bed and he maneuvered himself between your legs. Your legs wrapped around his waist and he leaned down and pressed kisses along your neck, placing both his hands on either side of your head to hold his weight up.

You angled your head to the side a little more so he can have more access. He nipped and sucked along your neck, leaving little love bites along the way. Soft moans continuously flowed out of your lips as one hand pulled at his dreads and the other ran down his arm. Once he kissed his way down to the top of your breast he reluctantly stopped himself and pushed himself up. You pouted a little once he pulled away from you.

He looked down at you as he pulled off his shirt with ease and you quickly followed suit without even really thinking about it, revealing your bra. He chuckled softly, in disbelief rather.

Zion:So damn beautiful...

He grumbled as he leaned down to press his lips against yours once more. Lust and need delved into the kiss and you cupped his face once more as you returned the kiss with the same amount of energy.

Your legs wrapped tighter around his hips and you slowly started to grind against his crotch. The action made him let out a soft grunt and you continued the action until he pulled away from the kiss once more. You whined in slight annoyance and he smirked at you doing so. You tried to reach for his lips, but he moved his head back. Her eyes fluttered open to look up at him.