IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Oh. My. God.

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating (again). I was thinking of publishing 5 chapters altogether (especially since online classes are drawing near) but guess what happened!

Not a minute ago, I decided to switch to a different writing app (Yes, I don't write it here directly in Wattpad) then when I was moving my files, I made a mistake on the new app and so I went to clear the data. I forgot that the two practically have the same app name and so my bloody instinct went ahead and cleared the data of the previous app!

Oh my god. I never felt wanting to give up more than ever before.

The previous app contained a lot of IMPORTANT things, not to mention it contained the EPILOGUE(s) and PROLOGUE IDEAS (Yes, I plan to make a prologue. There's still the OVAs, remember?) for The Thorns of a Rose... I even wrote there who Empress Akemiya really is... sigh.

Might as well spoil it here anyway. Before I even forget it.

The EPILOGUE(s) takes place in Genbu Kaiden and some of the characters' back/side stories. (e.g. Nakago - Seiran Den; Tamahome - Shugyoku Den)

The PROLOGUE takes place in the OVAs.

(Nope! No spoiler about Empress Akemiya for you. Though I know you have an idea already.)

And it also contained my future story ideas that are either inspired by some random Anime moments or just popped in my head whenever I take a shower... (no kidding).

Out of all of them, I only managed to copy ONE story idea. And it isn't even related to The Thorns of a Rose whatsoever.

Everything vanished just because of my idiocy.

Here's the proof.
App Name: Writer
-by voice app
Can be found in: Google Playstore

One last note: I searched and searched on how to recover cleared data but found none.

(Edit) Another last note: Sorry if I update and it's only a short chapter. Please understand. Although I shouldn't probably be ranting since I am clearly the one who cleared it unintentionally nor do I have a backup. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 Sorry for the inconvenience