0.1

Shu Yua was a nice guy it was what every one would say if you asked them what their impression of him was. He was kind, He was a teacher in preschool. Teaching students how to do their ABC's and count.

He was raised like that by his parents. Both his parents were homebodies, they both did their work at home only going out during important business meetings, Because his parents rarely leave the house so did baby Shu Yua. Because his parents never took him out much Shu Yua grew into his teenage years as quiet and introverted .

He isn't like that anymore at 24 years old now married to JinShing. Someone he met during the start college, both majoring in education. They became close and started dating for the rest of their entire college years. JinShing proposed to him during their fourth year anniversary. They got married after they graduated.

Both became teachers, JinShing was a Mathematics teacher for grade school students while Shu Yua decided to go much younger and decided to teach preschool children.

JinShing was the nicest husband. He cooks for you and massages your back. JinShing doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink to much alcohol. He was a healthy guy even going to the gym regularly. JInShing was strong, so strong.

so why does he look so weak in that hospital bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

My first official book

I'm doing this to better my 2020

09/05/2020