"Mr. Ty, it's for her own safety," Marco turned to Mr. Ty, trying to suppress his anger.

"It's a lot safer to go home than stay with you both," I said angrily, "you both are the danger." I pointed my index and middle finger towards them. I heard my friends gasped, I didn't manage to control my temper.

"Calm down, Ms. Santiago. We're just talking here," Mason said, hearing the tease in every word. "Is there any way we can convince you?" Marco asked.

"No, I'm sorry. End of discussion," I smiled falsely at them both.

"Ms. Santiago may we talk to you alone?" Mason said sweetly.

Oh, no. Not alone.

"No, you may not," I answered back.

"Paula," Mr. Ty warned me, "they are clients, I'm sure you'll both find a middle ground." Clueless Mr. Ty.

Motherfuckers, why do we have these fucking sexy men as clients!

I took a deep sigh, rolled my eyes and said, "fine, whatever." I stood up, said sarcastically, "lead the way, sir!" and bowed my head to complete my sarcasm.

————

Marco's POV

Did she just fucking mocked us? Motherfucker.

"Come with us, Ms. Santiago," I masked my fucking rage for pulling that attitude.

Once we got to my office, I slammed the door and Mason got to her.

"Did you just fucking disrespected us back there?" He grabbed her jaw as he pushed her to the wall. He must be really furious. Paula just stood where she was put. She was clearly shocked and scared.

"Answer me, you fucking stubborn girl!" He roared.

"I-I," she stammered. Time to join the party.

"You really think you could do that to us just because we let you talk back to us in our previous meetings?" I asked as my brother and I caged her against the wall.

"Paula, we need you to fucking speak," I said in gritted teeth near her ear.

"I just wanna go home," she said meekly.

"Wrong answer. We're asking why you fucking disrespected us in front of other people," Mason was trying so hard to mask his anger.

"I-I guess, I may have overstepped the last one I said back there," she almost whispered.

"You fucking mocked us," I grunted.

"I'm s-so s-sorry," she just lowered her head. I don't fucking want her apology. I wanted to fucking punish her until she begged for me to stop.

Calm down. Not yet.

I took a few heavy breaths and said, "do it again and you'll get the fucking punishment you deserve," I threatened her and went to get myself a glass of whiskey at the liquor table.

"This little act you pulled is in the bank, Paula. I don't fucking forget," Mason grunted as he followed me to the liquor table and served himself.

"Am I dismissed?" Paula asked lowly.

"Fuck, no," I sat on my chair and put my glass on the table, "sit."

She sat at the chair in front of my desk. "Look at us, we're talking to you," Mason sat on the side of my table and leaned to her.

She obliged and her eyes were blood shot scared. Like our enemies before we kill them. It's always a pleasure to see fear. But not from her. Fear was not I wanted her to feel toward me.

"Now, why do you want to go fucking home when we can provide everything for you here?" I asked her.

"I j-just wanted t-to clear my head. Away from the both of you," she started to talk, "e-ever since I met you both, I've been fucking confused. I was completely and madly in love with Ian, and now I am not so fucking sure, and it's both your fault!" She started to sob. We just let her talk.

So the boyfriend's name was Ian. Definitely gonna look into him. I mentally note to myself.

"All the attitude I'm showing is just my way of rebuilding my walls you kept tearing down. I never intended to cheat on him, we are supposed to get married and buy a house next year! Now look at me, fucking confused because you fucking idiots!" She yelled at us and we just let her have the moment. It's actually good that she's telling us all this.

And good thing she hasn't married him, yet. Not that I intend to replace his boyfriend. Commitment was not on this fucking table right now.

"I figured if I go home, I'll be with the man I'm supposed to be with and get you both out of my system. I didn't fucking care about the incentive or the vacation on the beach. I fucking cared about my relationship that started to crumble down because of you!" She broke down.

Besides her crying, it felt so fucking good to know we have this effect on her. She's just as crazy about us as we are to her. We're both not good at comforting so we just let her cry herself out. I stood up and her a glass of whiskey and ice. I remembered it was what she ordered when we met. "Drink," I approached and give her glass.

She looked up at me then to the drink. She reached for it and said, "thanks."

"We'll let you go home," Mason spoke up and I fucking snapped my head to him, "in one condition," he continued.

He fucking decided again on his own. Fucking bastard.

***