009

Everything went well for everyone in the end. Renjun slowly accepted XiaoJun whilst Jeno moved in with Jaemin. "Hey! Jaemin is throwing a party at his house! Wanna join? I mean, YOU HAVE TO COME!" Jeno exclaims at the group of chinese boys. They chuckled as the male. "Jeno, you know we will go right. Plus we knew it already," Renjun laughs as Jeno's eyes widened. "What?!" "Jaemin wouldn't randomly throw a party, would he?" Yangyang smirks as Hendery covered his mouth before he exposed the other. "What are you guys hiding from me?" Jeno asked as XiaoJun chuckled. "We are hiding the fact that Jaemin told us about the party way before he told you," XiaoJun covered up what Yangyang said as Jeno gasped. Renjun was laughing his ass off knowing the true meaning of this party of Jaemin's. "Oh his ass is gonna get whooped and he ain't getting this body for a month," Jeno said as the boys laugh loudly.

"What the fuck did you guys tell him!? Now i can't touch him!" Jaemin whined as the four males enters his house. "We only told him that you told us about this party before him." XiaoJun said as Jaemin frowns. "Fuck you," Jaemin said as Renjun chuckled. "I hope your proposal goes well," Renjun pats the male who smiles. "Yea, thanks,"

Everyone was invited to the party and it was chaotic. Everyone was having fun except for Jaemin who has been nervous. He could only think of the negative results of his proposal to the other. He sighs as he clears his throat and switches off the music. Everyone grew confused including the four boys who forgotten about Jaemin's plan from partying too much. "I have something to say! So i'm hoping you could give me your attention." Jaemin announced as everyone looked at him.

"I may and am a jerk for my entire high school year and this is the last year before leaving this paradise. It took me a long time to know what love really felt and is because of one male, Lee Jeno. He is an amazing boyfriend of mine. We started off on a bad note with me bullying him and treating him horribly. But through that, i learnt more about myself. I love him more than anyone in this world. He was always by my side whenever i'm down or troubled. He never left me and is loyal..." Jaemin said as Jeno started tearing up and the four males finally remembers with a smirk.

"He is both hot and adorable. He is my sexy yet cute baby. Ever since i met him and became his, i never imagine living a life without him. And that's why," Jaemin walked towards Jeno as a path was made for him to easily walk towards the older. Jaemin got onto his knees with a velvet box with two pairs of rings inside. Jeno gasped as he stared at the male. "Lee Jeno, would you be my sun and the missing puzzle piece of mine and marry me?" Jaemin proposed as everyone anxiously waits for a reply.

"You jerk, what makes you think i could say no to you?! Obviously yes!" Jeno answers as Jaemin slips the ring into Jeno's finger before the older jumps into his arms. Everyone was cheering as Jeno and Jaemin looked at each other. "I love you, my samoyed," "I love you my nana," Both male leans in for a innocent kiss.

A/N

This book ended after a year plus. I'm so sorry. I had so many hiatus in between chapters and i enjoyed writing this book! Thank you for your support and i will let this book be called 'completed'