008

☞︎3rd POV

"I don't think we should...We should leave them be and see the final moments..." XiaoJun said as he pats Yangyang's head. The male sighed and nodded before looking at blank Renjun. They walked back as Renjun frowned. "What were you guys chatting about?" The male asked as the other three shook their head, "Nothing in particular,"

Jaemin and Jeno headed towards a cafe. Jaemin noticed Jeno's sadness despite him smiling. "Talk to Renjun," Jaemin said as he drank his coffee. Jeno stared at Jaemin before sighing. "How Jaemin? He wouldn't let me be near him..." Jeno answered. "He has a group of friend around him...Maybe convince them..." Jaemin suggest as Jeno looked at him. "I...I'll think about that..."

Jaemin and Jeno walked into the school and saw Renjun. Jeno gulped before grasping onto his wrist, pulling him away. His friends tried pulling him back but Jaemin smiled at them. "You see..." Jaemin stuttered as his friends sighed. "It's better than not talking at all," XiaoJun said as Jaemin chuckled. "But he might not forgive you," Yangyang said as Hendery pats Yangyang. "You said 'might'," Yangyang chuckled.

"Renjun...Please don't ignore me...I just wish everything will go back to normal..." Jeno said as Renjun sighed. He looked at the male in front of him before patting him. "I wish i could tell you that if you're happy then i'll be...But you and i know it's not the truth," Renjun said as Jeno hugged his friend. "I really miss us being together. I just want you to be happy too...I'm sorry for being selfish all the time," Jeno cried as Renjun chuckled. "You know...You are my weakness," Renjun said as he caress Jeno's hair. "Renjun...I miss you so much..." Renjun smiles. He knew he could reject such adorable human.

"So those idiots there are my friends! Yangyang, Hendery and the actually clever one out of them, XiaoJun," Renjun smiles as he introduces the boys. Jeno and Jaemin wheezed as the three boys playfully punched Renjun. "Ahem...THE BOYS ARE BACK!" Yangyang yelled as Hendery covered his mouth. "Shush, you little man," Yangyang glared at Hendery.